Chapter 1: problem

Balina POV:
Hi I'm Balina McCarthy. I'm just walking home from the gym. I heard my best friend Ashley Holt scream. "What the" I said confused. I ran to my friends house by her ladder. Ashley lives right across from me. She's lived across from me my whole life. I met her when I was just a little baby. I climbed up the ladder climbing into her window. "Ashley" I said. Ashely screamed until she realized it was me.

Ashley POV:
Hi I'm Ashley Holt. I'm in my room. I heard someone say my name so I screamed. But then I realized it was my best friend Balina. Balina and I have been friends since we were babies. "Balina? What are you doing" I asked. "I came in here because I heard you scream from across the street" Balina said. "Oh yeah" I realized. "So why did you scream" Balina said. "I screamed because- I was explaining until Balina interrupted her, "You looked up at your wall and saw your One Direction poster without Zyan". "I can't help it. He's my favorite" I said. "Okay then. I'm gonna go home and take a shower" Balina said. "Oo can I come with you" I said. "Um I'm pretty sure it would be weird if my best friend was in the shower with me" Balina said. "I meant to your house" Ashley said. "Yeah sure" Balina said.

Balina POV:
Ashley ended up coming home with me. We climbed down the ladder. We checked the street then crossed to my house. Then I was taking a shower which Ashley was in my room playing my guitar. She kept playing the same guitar riff. "Do you know anything else" I yelled from the shower. "I think I might know couple more" I heard Ashley yell. Ashley started playing "What makes you beautiful". Ashley is literally obsessed I mean obsessed with One Direction. I do love One Direction a lot but I'm not an obsessed freak like her. When I got out of the shower I cleaned up then put on my clothes that I have in the bathroom for me.

Ashley POV:
I was playing "What Makes you beautiful" by One Direction on Balina's guitar. A minute later Balina came in. "Hey" I said as I stopped playing. "What's up" Balina asked. "Not much. Hey how's brownie" I asked. "Good want to hold him" Balina asked. "Sure" I said. Brownie is Balina's hamster. He's so cute. I held him. "Awe hey little brownie, your so cute yes you are, yes you are" I said.

Balina's POV:
Ashely is the funniest person I know. And the most fun person to be around. I have to write something in my diary about that. I was looking for my diary. But I can't find it. "Hey Ashley have you seen my diary" I asked. "If I seen your diary, you'd kill me" Ashley said. "Good point, but I can't find it" I said. "Where was the last place you had it" Ashley asked. "I don't know" I said. "I think I might know" Ashley said. "Where" I asked. "School" Ashley said. "What" I said. "Remember? You had it with you in the principal's office when you got in trouble for setting off the fire alarm to get out of a test you didn't study for" Ashley said. "Wow your specific. We have to go get it" I said. "Are you insane? It's summer. And I hate going to school" Ashley said. "You remembered so you're helping" I said. "Fine" Ashley said. I took Ashley's hand, grabbing her. We left the house going to school.