Chapter 8

Jenna's POV:
I woke up to Nash and Cam shaking me and destroying my pillow island. "HAYES, JENNA WAKE UP ITS 1:00pm!" Nash screamed while sitting on top of Hayes. I stumbled out of bed  to take nice hot shower. Afterwards I brushed out my thick brown hair and just left it down to dry. My makeup consisted of little bit of concealer, mascara and winged eyeliner, pretty basic I know. I wore Adidas track pants and stole one Hayes' hoodies ( I never learn).

When I got down stairs I saw Nate giving me a dirty look, I just ignored it and sat down with Hayes. "Did Nate give you a dirty look too?" Hayes whispered. I just nodded and took a bite of Hayes' cereal bar. "Hey that's mine!" Hayes said. "Sorry it was just so delicious." I whined -"isn't that my hoodie too?" He said as he snatched the cereal bar out of my hands. "It was just so soft and Comfy, so I took it!" I said giving him a hug. As I was hugging Hayes, Cameron and Nash came into the kitchen and started to tell us how good our prank on Nate was. Nash then saw that Hayes and I were hugging and started to ask if we made up and if we were dating. Suddenly Hayes pushed himself off of me and started to freak out and started to say things about how  I am so uncomfortable and scared of having to sleep near him and that I surround my self with pillows to get away from him. I just rolled my eyes. "Ouuuuu Nash they are pretending that they don't like eachother!" Cameron said while jumping and on the counter and dancing.  "If you guys get married CAM AND I WILL BE BROTHERS!!!!"   Nash screamed and joined Cam on the counter. I just laughed and went upstairs.

After that whole fiasco all the guys decided to go to the mall, since there's so many of us and Sierra left already for Brent's birthday we had to take separate cars. The choices were Cam in our family's old crusty mini van, OR The jacks and Sammy in Gilinsky's brand new jeep. I decided to go with The jacks because Cam never drove me in my life and I'm not letting him drive me now, just being cautious!

Hayes decided to ride with The jacks too! Gilinsky was driving, Johnson was in the passenger seat, Sammy and Hayes were in the back and I was of course in the middle!