Chapter 2

A/N: sorry that chapter was short and I haven't written in a while I'm going to try and write more often.

Jenna's POV: what is taking Hayes so long we have to go! I thought to my self annoyed. Suddenly a pair of sparkly blue eyes glance over at my way it was Nash, I kinda like Nash but ever since him and Cam became close I think of him as a brother not a boyfriend.. Besides Sammy is way Cuter. ( Sammy wilkinson if you don't know who that is you are a newborn)
I lost my train of thought when cameron walked in the front door yelling about how we need to get there in time and blah blah blah. I roll my eyes and walk back to the car where Sierra is texting her boyfriend, I kinda felt jealous like I envied her for just having a boyfriend! It not my fault Will broke up with me! Will was my 2 year ex boyfriend and my first heartbreak and he broke up with me on my birthday, what a gentleman. After a whole ten minuets of me ranting about how I want Will back and not wanting to go on this stupid trip the boys were finally ready.

Hayes' POV: My mom kisses me goodbye and skylynn is a mess about Nash and I leaving for the whole summer and is begging us not to leave, she even offered to walk and feed Keeda for the rest of her life. I grab my phone charger, throw on a pair of vans and head out the door. We set up our things in the car and climb in and make seating arrangements,"Cameron will be sitting up front with Sierra, when we pick up matt he will be sitting with me..." Nash looked up at Jenna and I and smirked saying "Last but not least Jenna and Hayes will be sitting beside eachother." I let out a big groan. I don't even like Jenna she thinks she so cool just because she has a big shot boyfriend and that she's spoiled rotten.

Jenna's POV: you have got to be kidding me! 6 hours in a hot mini van beside Hayes I'd rather eat Cameron's homemade meatloaf! "Next stop the airport!" Cameron yelled pointing north. The whole ride to the airport Hayes and I were silent while nash and cam sang songs and were screaming and posting videos on snapchat. When we got to the airport I ran out to see Matt, I ran into his arms and gave him a big hug "Matt! I missed you so much!" "Same here lil Jen." Everyone thinks I like matt or something, but I just like as a friend or a brother I tell him more things then I tell cam. I was holding on Matthew's waist until we got into the car until it hit him. "What do u want?" He asked couriousily "Please sit beside Hayes and I can sit beside nash." I pleaded "Sorry I can't I already promised nash I would sit with him." He said stubbornly and stomped away. "I'm guess I'm just stuck with Hayes now!" I groan