Chapter ThirtyOne

NPOV:

Before I know what's happening, Will is kissing me. Eyes wide open, I stare at him. I start to panic, and when he pulls away I feel myself slip into a panic attack.

"Nico!" He grabs my hand. I start breathing heavily and shaking and he calls a doctor over.

I close my eyes slightly and grip Will's hand tightly, trying to calm down. He pulls me into a hug and starts to whisper soothingly.
"It's okay.. You're safe..." He continues to whisper until calm down. My heart rate slows and becomes more regular, and I exhale. I pull myself out of Will's arms and he sighs.

"I'm sorry Nico. I shouldn't have... I should have thought. I'm sorry." He closes his eyes. I take his hand and make him look at me. I look into his eyes, trying desperately to let him know that I don't blame him.

He sighs. "I should have thought! You're stressed enough! You don't even like me that way..." I shake my head, eyes wide. Will frowns, confused. I sighs me grab the notebook, and quickly write.

It's okay. I was just surprised. I do like you. I thought you didn't like me...

I pass it to him and he reads it. His eyes widen and he looks up at me.
"Y-you mean..." I nod, and his face breaks into a grin. He pulls me into a hug, and I wrap my arms around him, burying my face in his shoulder.
~~~

"I can't believe it..." Will grins, letting go of me. "I thought you didn't like me that way..." I smile and shake my head. He beams at me and runs his fingers through his hair, then coughs nervously and rubs the back of his neck.

"So.. Does this mean we're a couple?" He asks nervously. I shrug, and he nods. "I get that's you're obviously nervous, and probably scared."

I almost laugh. He's more nervous than me. As for scared... Will isn't exactly scary. He sees me looking at him with amusement and blushes. "What?" He asks. I shake my head, smiling. Will grins and takes my hand gently, then brushes some hair from my eyes. "I..." He drifts off and settles for looking into my eyes.

"I want to kiss you again." He mumbles. "But..." His eyes flit away form mine and settle on my lips. I shrug and pull him into a kiss, talking him by surprise. He soon relaxes, kissing back gently. When we pull away again, we both look down with embarrassment.

"That was nice." He blushes. I nod, smiling. "Uh.. Want to do it again?" He turns even redder. I smile and nod, then pull him closer again.

Ugh, this is so awkward. I'm really bad at writing kissing scenes and you can practically feel the second-hand embarrassment from Will and Nico.