Chapter TwentyFive

I hope you enjoy the media above.

~~~The Next Day~~~
WPOV:

Percy has clearly told me that Nico will be at his house. I need to go there and save him. I don't care if Percy tries to kill me. I need to get Nico out of there.

It's already been four days since he was kidnapped. Who knows if he's even alive? I hate myself for leaving Nico at he mercy of that man for so long. I have to saw him as soon as possible. I've thought about calling the police, but decided against it. This is personal.

But I'll need to be prepared. Nico told me that Percy drank a lot of alcohol, especially at night. I should probably try to strike then, as he will be disorientated.

I should also take a weapon. I don't want to kill Percy, but I will probably have to knock him out. I have pepperspray... I'll just take some rope. I can always punch him if it's necessary.

I'll go tonight.

~~~

I finish cleaning my house and get ready. The best way to not look suspicious is to act completely normal, so I dress normally and set off, my equipment in my coat pocket.

Surprisingly, I remember the way to Nico's apartment, so I drive there with ease. I walk to the apartment he led me to and try the door. It's locked, obviously. I knock, but here's no reply. I knock a bit louder and hear a loud thump.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" A voice yells. They sound angry, and their voice is slurred. The door is whipped open and I find myself gave to face with Percy.

We're the same height, but his eyes are green while mine are blue, his hair is block and mine is blonde, and I don't have a murderous look on my face. I feel my it's clench and rethink that. I want to murder Percy, so maybe I do.

"What?" He snaps. "Who are you?" He squints up at me, then nods, looking smug. "I knew you would come." He grins. That was unexpected.

"Let Nico go." I growl. Percy laughs coldly.
"Why would I do that?"
"You don't even like him!" I exclaim angrily. Percy smirks.
"That's not the point."
"Let him go!" I shout. Percy raises an eyebrow.

I expect him to shout, but he suddenly lashes out, grabbing he don't of my shirt Nd pulling me inside the building. He slams the door closed behind me and snarls.

"Nico is mine!" He shouts.
"No he's not." I try to keep my voice steady. "He doesn't belong to anybody. Not even to me. Let him go."
"Never!" Percy lunges at me again, and I sidestep. He stumbles forward, then turns. He walks towards me slowly, purposefully.

When he gets close enough, I pull the pepperspray out of my pocket and spray his eyes. He screams and clutches his face. He starts yelling swear words at me, grasping around to try to catch me.

I push him over with ease and pin him down, trying his hands behind his back and his ankles together. I then use the rest of the rope to gag him and pin is arms to his sides. He struggles relentlessly, until I eventually hit him in the head with a frying pan from his kitchen. He slumps, unconscious, and I stuff him into a cupboard.

If it wasn't for the fact that Nico is in danger, it would be almost funny.

I look around and relaid that the only room which is unlocked is the bedroom. I looks round for a key but can't find one.

Desperately, I realise I'll have to kick the door down.
"Nico!" I shout. "Stay calm! It's me, Will! I'm going to have to kick the door down, stay well away! Okay?" There's no reply.

Maybe he's asleep. Or unconscious. Or dead... No. I can't afford to think like that. He isn't dead. He can't be!