The begging of the fear

"Please stop... I-I don't want to die... Somebody help me!!" You said. You were shouting from the darkness. There were two red eyes, a knife in a hand, but you didn't saw the person's face. There was a rope around your body. The person came closer and closer to you with the knife.

"Stop... W-why do y-you do this? Let m-me gooo!" You were screaming and crying.
But suddenly the person cut your neck.

---------------------------------------------------

You opened your eyes. You were in your bedroom, in your bed.

"It was just a bad dream."  You thought.

But it wasn't the first nightmare about you die by a person with a knife in his hand.

"Honey, breakfast is ready!" Your mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Okay just a minute!" You shouted back.

You got out of the bed and went downstairs. Your breakfast was on the table. There were scrabbled eggs on your plate. Your mom knows what is your favorite breakfast.

"Happy Birthday my sweet butterfly!" Your mom said and kissed your cheek.

"Thanks mom, but you know that you don't have to tell it." You said.

"But it's your 15th birthday and it's special because you are  becoming a teenager!" Your mom gave a reason why she had to say Happy Birthday to you.

"But you become a teenager when you are 13." You explained it to her.

"Can't I say a Happy Birthday to my own daughter without her negative response?" Your mom joked.

"Okay, okay thank you. Anyway, did send an email to my friends' parents?" You asked your mom about your birthday party. You invited your friends to your party, but your mom told the parents what is gonna happen, what will be the food and the drink and blah blah blah... But you invited 7 friends and 5 of them said yes and two of them said maybe. Well the good thing was that your birthday was in July.

Ring-ring

Your phone has rang. You picked up your phone and you heard your aunt's voice.

"Hi my little princess! Happy 15th birthday! Me and your uncle sent you a gift by the post. It will be a surprise!" Your aunt said.

"Thank you so much Tanya aunt but you shouldn't have. But thanks." You said.

"Anyway, we have to go now. We kiss your family. Bye and have a good birthday party!" Your aunt said.

"Okay, thanks and I will tell them, bye!" You said and you put down the phone.

"Who was it?" Your mom asked.

"It was Tanya aunt. She wishes me a happy birthday and gives you and dad kisses." You answered.

"Ohh, okay. Thanks. Anyway, what are you going to do today? Do you have any programmes, because you are having your birthday party tomorrow." Your mom said.

"I think I am just gonna be at home laying on the bed, watching some youtube videos and try to decide what I am going to wear at my birthday party." You said your program for today.

"Okay, but I have to go to work about an hour and I will be at home by 6 pm and your father be at home by 8 pm." Your mother said what she will do.

"Okay mom, have a good day at work!" You said and went upstairs.

As soon as you reached your bed you jumped on it and turned on your laptop. When you logged into Facebook, there were so many 'Happy Birthday! ' wishes on your profile. Your best friend wrote, your TEACHERS wrote, your aunt and uncle wrote, your cousins wrote but suddenly you almost screamed when you saw this... MARKIPLIER SENT YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You almost screamed like when you saw something in the dark but how could this happen, how could Mark know that you exist or your birthday! But before you scroll down you saw another awesome thing... JACKSEPTICEYE SENT YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITH HIGH FIVES! This was your lucky and awesome day. You took a screenshot about it and post it. You wrote this:
"OMG! MARKIPLIER AND JACKSEPTICEYE SENT ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HOW DID THEY KNOW THAT! OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH MARK AND SEAN AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! "