Chapter 14

( A/N : S/O To @ImYurhRoc , the Brain Behaind All Thugs Need Love For Helpin Me Out with this chapter ! ♥ , ENJOY ! )

We all went downstairs to eat before school. "Damn Yall Act Like Yall Aint Never Seen Food Before ! " They were too busy in their plates to even come up with a slick remark. I didnt make much for me to eat so I headed upstairs to start getting ready for school. By now the bruises and scratches began to fade. I decided not to put on anymore make up. I never was a big fan of it from the beginning. I just put a little on to kinda hide my cuts. Im in no mood to have everybody in my business. Today Was A Nice Day So I decided to wear my high waisted black jeans , A Red shirt that ties up in the front , along with my red and black 23s. I just straightened my hair. I sat on the couch and waited for the guys to finish getting ready so we can walk together. When I got to the school I was greeted by Layla. The whole day Roc was on my mind. Its just something about that boy that got the wheels in my head turning. The way he makes me feel like im safe ... This is crazy ! He went From my bully , to my friend and now ... my crush ?

** END OF POV **

♛Roc's POV♕

I gotta tell her. I gotta tell her how I feel. But How ? At lunch I decided To Ask Prince for some Man to man Advice , Because as of now not even my sidelines are helping.

Me : Prince lemme holla At you Right quick

Prince : wassup Roc?

Me : I need help but don't judge me ..

Prince : Nigga you gay ?

Me : Fuck No !

The hell kinda question is that?

Prince : you finally caught somethin didnt you ? Bruh I To-

Me : I didn't catch nothin either !

Prince : Who you got pregnant ? If she ugly dont claim it

Me : Nigga will you shut up !?

Prince : Ok ok . Wassup ?

Me : Well Theres this girl right ?

Prince : Proceed..

Me : Please dont make this bigger than it has to be

Prince : Will You just say it !?

Me : Fine . I think ... I have... 'Feelings' for her

He gave me that look like he was caught off guard.

Prince : What you said ?

Me : I said I think I have feelings for this girl ..

Prince : Who Are you and what have you done with Roc ?

Me : Come on man be for real , I really like her and I wanna let her know

This doesn't even sound right coming out of my mouth.

Prince : Well look if you mean what your sayin then tell her. Only if your sure the last thing you wanna do is get mixed in some kinda mess.

Me : Right

Prince : Are you realllly sure you reaaalllyyy like her ?

Am I sure ? Hell yeah im sure id go above and beyond for her !

Me : Positive

Prince : Then go for it , be straight up with her girls like that kinda stuff

Me : wow , you're good

Prince : you pick up a few things when your raised in a house full of women

I dapped him up and made my way to where T and Layla Usually sit.

Me : T We need to talk

She held her finger up as to tell me to wait until she finished eatin the food she had in her mouth.

T : Ill be right back

Layla : mhmm

We walked out into the hallway. As we walked i felt the eyes of many watchin us as we left , i don't really care i just need to get this off my chest.

T : Whats up ?

Me : Well I don't know how to put it

T : Just say it , my food gettin cold !

I laughed

Me : - sigh- Well Im gonna say this the best way i know how, Teyana I .. Think I like with you

T : Roc I -

Me : Let me finish. I was so busy worryin about what other people think of me to ever step back and take a look at the whole picture and Im sorry for everything. I cant stop thinkin about you no matter how are hard i try. You were the first person to ever give it to me real like I needed it. Im still not perfect thats why I need You... - exhales deeply - I guess what im tryin to say is I Love You Teyanna ..

She just sat there speechless. And then she started to chuckle

Me : please Say something ....

T : Roc Its funny

Me : Whats so funny ?

T : Because I Feel the same way

I sighed in relief and pulled her into a hug that lasted a good few minutes . Then I looked Down into her eyes like I always do but this time I leaned in and kissed her. A Shock went down my spine almost like she was wearing some magic lip gloss. Now I know Its Time To hand In my Jersey. Ill give up the game , just for her. No Regrets .

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ♥

I hoped you liked it !