Chapter 2

Oh lord , what to do ? Im stuck now.

Roc : why weren't u at your locker today?

Me : umm-

Prod : shut up *pushes me against the wall *

Me : im sorry !

Prince : yea you'll be sorry in a minute

Ray : I got this * slaps me *

Me : lemme go , i said im sorry !

Prods grip got tighter

Me : please stop your hurting me !

Roc: ugly girls get hurt

Prince : df wrong wit yo hair * he tugged at my hair *

Me : the same thing thats wrong with yours ! * i slapped his hand away *

Prince : bitch dont touch me ! * punches me in the stomach *

Roc : yo lets go i think somebody comin !

Prod : This aint over

They left . I headed straight for the door to the exit of the school . I hate this shit , Im tired of them bullying me and beatin me up every chance they get ! I walked home with tears in my eyes and my music in my ears. I walked in and to my surprise Jaden my big brother was home... i thought he was still at work.

Jay : What are u doin here schools not out for another 2 hours ?

Me : I wasnt feelin good so i just walked home

Jay : Well whats wrong ?

Me : uhh .. my stomach hurts

Jay : you pregnant ?

Me : No

Now who df gone get my ugly ass pregnant ?!

Jay : Were you crying ?

Me : can you stop askin all these questions ?! Im tired

Jay : Fine then , dont let me find out somethin else goin on .

I went upstairs to my room and cried. Not only about "Them" but everything ! My parents put me and Jay Up for adoption but we ended up foster care hopping. When Jay got older they kicked him out so he moved out on his own. One day we found each other and he became my legal guardian ever since. Nobody Wants me .. Was i that much of an ugly child that my parents didint even want me ? Thats real fucked up.. oh well . I Ended up cryin myself to sleep.

Tuesday -_- I hate it just as much as i hate Mondays because i gotta follow up from the day before. When i went to take a shower i couldnt help but notice the big ass bruise prince left on my stomach and hand print from Ray Ray that was beginning to show on my face from yesterday. Why a nigga gotta be light skinned !? And i dont even have any make up to cover it. Oh well .. I wore my all pink hoodie , skinny jeans , and my pink and black nikes. I sped walked pass Jay sayin my good-bye and left for the bus. I listened to music as usual until we got to the school. I sighed when i noticed they were at my locker.

Prod: Here comes the queen of ugly

Ray Ray : Aye u betta shut up man!

Prince : Df wrong wit you ?

Roc : Yea nigga whats wrong with you ? yo braids too tight ?

Ray Ray : Now yall know good and damn well that aint no queen

They all bust out laughin

Good thing Layla was walking by

Layla : hahaha

Roc : I dont think we asked for your two cents

Layla : And I dont think she asked yall to be runnin round here actin like little bitches either

Prince : Well damn who pissed in yo corn flakes ?!

Ray Ray : I like it ;)

Layla : eww in yo pathetic ass dreams nigga , yall think its cool to pick on girls ? yall really are weak

Prince : shut -

* she grabbed him by his afro and pulled his arm behind his back*

Layla : what was that ?

Prince : damn! ok ok ok!

I watched in amazement

Layla : girl lets go to class see they aint nun but a bunch of punks

She was right , I would have done it myself but im the type of person to put up with stuff and let it build up so when i snap i mean i snap.

Roc : you betta chill out

Me : Lets just go

We went to class and to my surprise everything was going good . Until I Went to the bathroom like i normally did. Again they were there again -_- .

I headed towards the stairs to avoid them and i felt someone push me . i know it was princeton because i heard him laugh before anyone else .

~ Princeton's POV ~

Its was funny watchin her fall down the stairs. Thats what she gets for bein ugly , and havin that annoyin ass high pitched squeeky voice. But it got real serious when she tumbled to the bottom . she wasnt moving . blood began to come from her mouth . Oh shit ...

@ LEAST 3 VOTES AND ILL FINISH !

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

<3