Bullied ✘Mindless Behavior Love Story✘

Mondays -_- I hate them because its the start of my miserable week at this bummy ass high school. You see im not what you call "popular" but im not a nerd. At least I dont think so...

I did my hygiene stuff , got dressed in a long sleeved shirt to cover the marks those idiots left , some skinny jeans and got on the bus. I walked down the asile and found a seat by the window and put in my music until I Arrived at school . I tried to beat "them" to my locker but it seems as if they were waiting for me . Roc , Ray Ray , Princeton , & Prodigy all at my locker. I took the long way around to class and left my my materials and what not in my locker to avoid " them " . I walked into Science .

?? : Hey, T!

Oh yea my name is Teyana King by the way & It was my best friend Layla calling me to sit next to her .

Layla : Did they get you ?

Me : Nah i didnt go to my locker

Layla : Isnt your Report in your locker?

Me : Damn -

They boys walk into class all giving me the evil glares as the bell rung .

Ms.H : Please pass your reports up to the front

I was hoping she'd forget , guess i was wrong .

Ms.H : Ms. King

Me : Yes ...

Ms. H : may i have a word with you outside ?

I got up and i heard roc say my name but i ignored him.

~Outside of class ~

Ms.H : is everything ok ? its not like you not to turn in your work

Me : oh i - i just left it in my locker

Ms.H : Why didn't you get it ?

Me : I didnt go to my locker ..

Ms. H : why ? is somebody botherin you ?

Me : no

Ms.H : i dont believe you for a second but go on down to your locker now

Me : Ok thank you

I hurried to my locker to get my things and walked back into class. I saw Prod Put his foot out so that id trip so i walked around and went to my seat.

- skip to 3rd period -

Dang ! A niggga gotta pee ! I cant hold it no more.

Me : Mr. Rodgers can i please use the bathroom ?

Mr.Rodgers : yea sure

Yusss ! i walked down the empty hallway and into the bathroom. As I Was just about to turn the hall guess who was skippin class ?

"Them"?

How'd you know ?

Fml !-_- I never did anything to them . i Try to go the other way but they saw me and just as i expected they ran up to me ..

Uh oh !!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW !!