9.

It has been three days since the club incident and three days since Calum's never ending headache has started. Basically Kalie has been blowing up his phone on some true "side chick" mentality shít.

"Baby I love you!"
"I never want to let you go!"
"The more I think about, the more I want to let you know that everything you do, is super fücking cute."

If it's one thing Calum knows, it's that Cori is not nor has ever been stupid. It's only a matter of time until she asks to see his phone and Kalie texts him or even worse reads his messages with Kalie. None of his messages to her have ever been particularly flirty but there are some that he knows would piss Cori off. Not to mention with every new message, Kalie mentions the fact that she gave him a blow job. Cori takes one look at that and their relationship would be over. Donezo. Kaput. Finished.

Cori would never in all of her days be played for a fool. With each day that goes by without him telling the truth he knows it's only going to be worse for him when it does come out. After all, things done in the dark always come to light. Even though in his situation it was technically done in the light of a filthy ladies room.

Another text from Kalie came in and he groaned, pushing his face further into the pillow.

1 Attachment

Calum's eyes bulged at the small picture in the corner and he quickly clicked on it to enlarge the picture. There staring back at him was the adorable smile of his girlfriend who was behind the counter at the bakery. Taken from Kalies phone. Less than ten feet away from Cori. Holy fücking shít.

"She's was so sweet & nice. The dumb bítch had no idea, I had your dîck in my mouth not so long ago. 😂"

When he saw the laughing emoji, it was apparent to him that he was dealing with a crazy áss bítch.

Him💘: Please don't do anything irrational Kalie.
773-219-8280: Cal baby I would never 😈
Him 💘: Then why the hell did you put the devil emoji????
773-219-8280: You know me babe. For the theatrics! I love a show 💁🏼
Him💘: No. You love drama. What happened between us meant NOTHING. I was drunk.
773-219-8280: It sure felt like something with your díck in my throat 😏
Him💘: COULD YOU STOP WITH THE EMOJIS????? Just leave me and MY ACTUAL GIRLFRIEND alone! Please. I'm begging you.
773-219-8280: Oh don't beg baby. Desperation never was a good look on you 😘
773-219-8280: We should name our baby Bailey btw 💏
Read at 11:12 am

She is relentless. The only person Calum felt sure about telling was Luke, so that's what he did.

"Luke!" Calum called for his blond counterpart over and over until the lanky boy appeared in his doorframe.

"Be a lad and shut the door behind you." Calum waved Luke into his room and offered him a place to sit on his bed.

"If you just want me to cuddle you because Cori isn't here, I'm not available. I'm in the middle of trying-" Cutting Luke off, Calum tossed him his phone where his messages with Kalie were displayed before shoving his head back into the pillow. Occasional gasps and scoffs came from Luke as he read through the messages, patting his pal on the back after reading a particularly graphic message from Kalie.

"Holy shít man. Is that whats got you acting so weird lately?" Luke didn't get anything from Calum as a response other than a muffled grunt.

"Well it could be worse. You could have had vaginal sex. She could be pregnant. You could be dead." When again Luke got no response, he continued with his not so motivational speech.

"Come on man. Minus the fact that she may or may not be stalking Cori, she seems reasonable. Maybe if you meet with her and explain that you genuinely do not want to be with her, she'll stop." Luke suggested while scratching his neck. He wasn't used to having to comfort people in a situation like this. Wiggling his lip ring with his tongue, Luke waited for any sign that Calum hadn't smothered himself with that pillow.

"Or, Cori and one of her friends will find us when I go to meet up with Kalie and Cori dumps hot grits on me as her friend says something like "I told you he would cheat on you with some dusty white hoe." And then Cori breaks up with me." Calum groaned and flipped over to make eye contact with the younger boy.

Luke furrowed his eyebrows and gave Calum the most incredulous look.

"Have you been watching Tyler Perry movies and White Chicks again? You have to stop that. Anyways I doubt that will happen. Just meet in a very public place where she can't seduce you and let her know how you feel." Sympathetically patting Calum on his shoulder, Luke gave an understanding smile.

"Or you could just tell Cori for fücks sake. The longer you wait to tell her, the more pissed she'll be if she finds out."

"But I don't want her to break up with me. I feel one hundred and thirty percent positive she would break up with me." Calum felt the strong feeling of shoving his face back in his pillow because he knows he messed up majorly.

Eventually Luke left and Calum was alone once again. Taking out his phone again, Calum decided to try option one before he set himself up to be ripped to shreds by Cori.

Him💘: Meet me at the Starbucks on 29th street in 3o minutes. We have to talk. No funny business.
773-219-8280: I'll be waiting boo 👅🍆
Read at 11:28 am
✨✨✨

Another unplanned chapter. I want to actually have an outline for this story but going with the flow seems to be working just fine for now. Remember to comment, like, and vote. I love yall!
-C