Chapter 9: "But....I want you"

A/N new character alert lol you'll find out who she is in the chapter so don't worry
_____________

(Lana's POV)

I wake up suddenly feeling extremely hot. I move to push the covers off of me only to find no covers on top of me but a person. I open my eyes to see a half naked female body and disheveled head of brown hair all on top of me. "What happened to vampires being cold?" I mutter to myself.

I look back down at her and flinch a bit when I see her staring at me with her eyes half open. " You're half naked.." she states though it sounds more like a question. "I sleep like this everyday; why are you half naked?" She sits up a bit and looks down at herself.

I watch as her face loses color before turning bright red. She rolls off of me and pulls one of my smaller blankets on top of her. I smirk and snatch the blanket away from her before straddling her stomach and throwing it across the room.

"Why are you hiding love, your body is precious I could just eat it up." I chuckle teasing her as I run my hands up and down her torso. I hear her breath hitch before feeling her hands roam up my thighs before stopping on my hips.

I look down at her with a slightly puzzled expression on my face. "You have a really beautiful laugh Lana." I press my lips into a thin line looking down at my hands that are placed on her stomach. "Are you playing with me; cause I don't like to be played with." I state drawing patterns on her stomach with my fingers lightly.

I gasp when she suddenly flips us over making it so I'm on the bed and she's on top of me. ' Her face is really close, I have an urge to kiss her.' Ugh! the same two thoughts keep running through my head as I stare into her eyes. "I...I'm not playing with you Lana; y-you have no idea how much I want to..." she stops and her eyes flicker to my lips before meeting my eyes again. "Want to what?" I whisper no longer staring into her eyes but at her lips.

As soon as I got my question out her lips were on mine. Our lips move in sync as she grabs my hand intertwining our fingers and I move my other hand to her hair tangling my hand into her disheveled head of hair.

We break the kiss a few minutes later yet still pecking each other's lips. " You have a boyfriend." I state looking at her. "I know" she says resting her head in the crook of my neck. I sigh softly and run my hand through her hair taming her bed head the best I could. "You're turning me soft girl and I don't like it" I say softly.

"You were already soft you just put on a bad girl/bitch front." I giggle softly and shake my head slightly. "You think so?" She sits up and looks down at me. "I think before everything happened you were bright and cheerful and wore bright colourful clothes and pink probably was your favourite colour."

I burst out laughing shaking my head. I sit up wrapping my arms around her waist. "Sweetie no not at all; I guess you could say I was pretty cheerful but style hasn't change I've always dressed like this and pink will never be my favourite colour."

I bite my lip as I watch her lips pout. "Way to kill my dreams La-La" I cock my head to the side and give her a crooked smile. "La-La?" She smiles at me and whispers "Yea La-La it's cute and I want to be the only one to call you by that name." I smile and stroke her cheek. "Whatever you want."

As I was leaning in to kiss her the doorbell rings. I stop and look at my closed bedroom door. "Looks like it's time to get dressed." Dani says climbing off of me. I get up and pull a button up off the floor and some pants. I pull on both but don't button up the shirt.

I go into one of my draws and pull out a pair of shorts and a lace top and hand it to Dani. I walk out my room leaving her to get dressed to go answer the door. I open the door ad my eyes widen in surprise. "Hey..." she says. "Melieena?" I state confused.

She nods and smiles "In the flesh." I pull her in for a hug. "I missed you" she whispered in my ear. "I missed you too love." I say pulling away holding her at arms length looking her up and down. "When did you get out?" I asked dropping my hands to my side.

"Two days ago you told me to come find you after I got out so here I am." she let's out a small laugh. "I'm glad you actually came...come in." I say grabbing her hand pulling her in as I close the door. "La-La!" I look over at the kitchen door where I hear Dani's voice coming from.

"La-La?; Oh and you shirt isn't buttoned... yeah..." I look at her and smile. "Her special nickname for me and yea I know" She nods and follows me as I walk to the kitchen. "Dani what are you doing?" I ask watching her go through the fridge. "Food" she says turning around holding a bag of taco bell.

I laugh and pull Melieena from behind me. "Well I'd like you to meet an old friend of mine." I look at Melieena and she smiles brightly. I push her towards Dani's direction. "Introduce yourself love." I say looking at Melieena. She goes and pulls Dani in for a hug and squeals. "It's so nice to meet you I'm Melieena; Melieena April." She says looking Dani up and down smiling.

"Daniella Pace, but call me Dani." Dani smiles back at her. "How do you and Lana know each other?" Dani asks looking at me. "Oh Na-Na and I go way back to when she first came to rehab we were instantly friends right?" Lena states looking at me. "Yea Lena was one of my two only friends in that place." Lena smiles nodding. "I think I'm going to go use your shower can I borrow some more clothes?; Thanks." Dani says walking out of the kitchen eating the taco I don't remember her warming up. Ew.

I look back over at Lena to see her in front of me which makes me jump slightly. "I really did miss you Lana." I look a Lena tilting my head up a bit to look her in the eyes. "I missed you too of course." She brings her hand up and cups my face.

She starts to pull me in and I don't stop her. She kisses me and I kiss back. "We...shouldn't" I say between kisses. "But.....I want you" She wraps her arms around my waist pulling me impossibly closer. "This...is...so wrong" I say sill kissing her. She breaks the kiss staring at me intently. "But it feels so right." She says.

 I nod and pull her back in and peck her lips. "It does but Dani could come down any minute." I say pulling back from her slightly. "What you fucking her now?" She says smiling at me. "No actually I'm fucking a girl named Piper." I chuckle out. "Oi you've turned into a whore" she says slapping my arm while laughing.

 "I'm your whore baby" I state pecking her lips. She laughs and pushes my face away afterwards. "So stupid." she says shaking her head. "But you love me" I say looking at her seriously. She nods "Yeah I love you." 

"Good".

What do you think of Melieena? Are we shipping Melieena and Lana or Dani and Lana? Dani and Lana finally kissed like about damn time author. I love you. speaking of loving you who wants to be my new girlfriend *wiggles eyebrows*. Anyways yea you know what to do my loves 

find me a girlfriend or boyfriend I mean *wink wink* lol no jk

Vote 

Comment 

Share

~Byebii~ Moni <3