Chapter 7: " Yeah, but not as beautiful as you..."

A/N: okay so some of my updates for the time being will be a bit crappy. Why? Well because my computer is broken but I told you guys that so this is via phone. ()/ enjoy the chapter my loves. Dedicated to Firearchangel
____________

(Dani's POV)

She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of her sisters bar. "I wanna show you something." I say suddenly looking into her piercing grayish brown eyes. she arches an eyebrow at me as we walk to her bike. "I'll give you the directions."

She nods hands me the helmet and straddles the bike. After pulling on the helmet I get on the bike behind her and wrap my hands around her waist. the bike comes to life with a loud roar.

(ノ><)I

After giving her the directions and riding for about 30 minutes we pull up to a dirt road. She turns off the bike and I take off the helmet. "What is this?" I grin at her. "You'll see." I hop off her bike then hold out my hand for her to take. She looks at me and my hand skeptically before shrugging and grabbing it.

"Close your eyes." "Why?" I pout "Lana close your eyes." she releases a long sigh before muttering a fine. I wave my hand in her face a little to make sure her eyes are actually closed. I pull her to an opening that has a clear blue lake. "Open your eyes." She opens her eyes and smiles at me. I smile. She then looks around. "Wow its beautiful."

I can't help but stare at her. "Yeah, but not as beautiful as you." She stares at me in shock. I grow nervous and feel my face turning red. "Uh- I mean um y-you-" I stutter out. She smiles a real smile. "Thanks your really beautiful too." I blush and lower my head playing with my fingers. "Thanks."

I said it barley above a whisper. "Come on lets go." I look up at her. "Where." She smiles slightly. "Sleepover my house." I smile and nod.
________________

Super short I know but hey its something next chapter will be longer. Tell me what you guys think of the chapter. I live for your comments everything I see one my heart flutters
Any who next chap all the secrets will be spilled about Lana even about Dani
Vote
Comment
Share
Byebii~ Momo