Chapter 8: "That's Marcy, she's my..."

Back Yay!! This chapter is dedicated to theuniversalfriend she/he (sorry love don't know your gender) left me a message a while back and I was thinking about it today and it made me want to update so here I am doing exactly that. Marcy up top and I am in love with Flyleaf song I think kind of goes with the chapter. __________________________________

(Lana's POV)

We arrive at my house after about a 45 minute ride. I look back at Dani to see her gapping at my house. I chuckle softly and put my fingers under her chin and close her mouth. "You'll catch flies if you keep your mouth open like that".

I laugh when she slaps my hand away and her face goes red. I hop off my bike and walk to the door with Dani following right behind me. I open the door and walk in I yell a quick 'I'm home' hoping Kathy heard me.

I glance back at Dani before motioning for her to follow me to the living room. "Your house is so amazing Lana". She mutters gawking at everything. I go and plop down on the couch and watch Dani as she wanders around the living room looking at all the pictures.

She picks up one particular one and comes and sits down next to me studying the picture. I look over to see what picture she has and gasp when I see it's a picture of me and Marcy. "She looks like she's the same age as us and a little bit like you also who is she?"

I feel a tear roll down my cheek. I quickly wipe it away before Dani sees. "That's Marcy, she's my fraternal twin sister". She looks at me surprised. "I didn't know you had a sister and she's your twin too, Wow! Where is she?"

I look down at my hands before looking back up at her with a slight grimace on my face. "Heaven I hope". She reaches up and wipes away a tear that I didn't know had fallen. "Want to talk about it?"

I shake my head no but say 'Yes'. I grab the pillow next to me and hug it to my chest and start from the beginning.

♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀

(1 year ago)

There was a huge smile on my face like any other day. I was sitting in the passenger seat of Marcy's car. We were heading back from the movies. We were taking time to ourselves to get our minds off the fact we were moving from England to America in the matter of weeks. Marcy and I were laughing and joking.

I cut my finger on the movie ticket in my hand it was bleeding a lot. "Fuck" Marcy glances at me and asks "What happened?" I smile at her "Nothing just a little cut". She looks down at my badly bleeding finger and gasp softly "What do mean just a lit-"

That's all I heard before another car collided with us. I flew through the windshield with a huge piece of glass lodged in my abdomen. I look up at our car to see the whole windshield busted. I don't see Marcy though. I look over to see her blood pooling around her. I crawl over to her and hover over her to see her eyes half closed.

"Marcy stay awake I'm sure the paramedics will be here soon we'll be okay". She shook her head slightly "I won't make it". I started sobbing telling her not to say that. She lifts her hand and strokes my cheek. "I love you I always have and always will stay strong for me stay happy and never forget me".

I place my hand over hers still sobbing. "Mar-Mar don't your saying this like your not going to make it your going to make it". She shakes her head. " I love you La-" Is all that comes out before her eyes lose what little light they had in them and her hand goes limp against my face but I hold it there.

I continue sobbing holding her hand against my face but eventually faint from blood loss.

(Present)

"I remember waking up in the hospital I remembered everything including the part that is was my fault that she was dead. When they released me from the hospital none of the people I thought were my friends were there for me. Alcohol and drugs became my friends." I sigh.

"I slept around way more than needed. My parents finally had enough of it and put me in rehab.I got molested by a girl I thought was my friend during my stay in rehab. They checked me out after a few months and we moved to America where I got a new start".

I wiped my eyes and released a shaky breath."There now you know why I'm so closed off". I feel her reach over and stroke my cheek. "I'm Bi." I look over at her surprised. " I moved her three years ago in my freshmen year because the bullying got so bad I ended up in the hospital and I tried to kill myself".

I wrap my arms around her neck and pull her into a hug because she was crying.

"Thank you"

______________________________________

So yea that was that I cried I'll admit that um and about the little part of Dani's reveal and Lana's whole story. This may have been a trigger to some maybe I don't know if it was I'm sorry for anyone that is dealing with bullying for their sexuality killing yourself is not the answer I've seen a few of my friends die for that reason. Me on the other hand I haven't been bullied for it but I did and still do currently struggle with it.

No matter if you're Gay, Lesbian, Trans, Pan,Bi, Asexual, etc. it doesn't matter I love you and if you're ever in need to talk to someone plz plz plz come talk to me and don't do anything drastic. Till next time my loves

Vote

Comment

Share

Byebii ^,~,^ Momo