Rude: Dark Pit x Reader

Hello amazing people that are reading this how are you? *laughs* I'm so weird. Anyways, I'm currently working on a Male Wii Fit trainer x Reader one shot and it will be out soon! Well, just enjoy this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dark Pit walked up to your house. You two have been dating for over 2 years now, and he had something to ask. He didn't have to ask you the question, but he was actually gonna ask this to your dad.

Okay. I could do this, is all that Dark Pit kept telling himself.

He was now at the door and gave a little knock. Your dad answered the door. He gave your boyfriend a sick face.

"Oh, Dark Pit. What do you want know?" Your dad leaned against the door, already bored.

"Hello Mr.(l/n). I need to ask you a VERY IMPORTANT question," Dark Pit stated.

"And that is? Come on Dark Pit, your wasting my time," Your dad started to get inpatient.

"I'm sorry," Dark Pit apologized. He didn't even let me speak! "Um...the question that I wanted to ask you is...c-can I m-marry your daughter?"

Your dad gave him a confused look. "What did you just ask me!?"

I knew this was a bad idea...

"Could I get your blessing and marry your d-daughter?" He repeated.

"Well...you want to know the answer to that 'very important question'?"

"I guess," Dark Pit felt uncomfortable. Your dad never liked him. He thought you would end up with someone like Pit, but you ended up with his darker clone.

"No! You're not good enough for (Y/N)!" And with that, your dad slammed the door on Dark Pit's fingers.

"OW OW OW OW OW OW!!!" Dark Pit ran around in circles squeezing his now purple fingers. Why does he have to be so rude?

He then noticed a certain (h/c) haired girl walking up towards him.

"Hey babe!" He greeted.

"Hi Dark Pit," You laughed as you watched him run around in circles. "What happened?"

"Your dad slammed your front door on my fingers!" He yelled.

"What! Why would he do that!?" You questioned.

"I-I...ummm," Dark Pit mumbled.

"Why did my dad slam the door on your fingers?"

"Cause I asked him a question and he got all furious when he heard what it was," He confessed.

"Was the question that bad? What did you ask him?" You asked him.

"...."

"Dark Pit? What did you ask him?"

"I-I-I...I asked for his blessing-to marry you, (Y/N)," He smiled.

You started to tear up.

"You want to marry me!?!" Yes yes yes yes I would love to marry you!!!" You jumped towards him and hugged him.

"(Y/N), but your dad doesn't want me to marry you. He said I wasn't good enough for you," He sadly said.

"Who cares what my dad thinks! He should be happy for us. That we finally found true love," You grabbed both of his hands, lifting up his spirits.

"Yeah. I love you (Y/N). Don't ever forget that."

"I love you too Dark Pit."

He then slipped a ring on your finger.

~~~at the wedding~~~

You had told your dad the news, and he was not happy. He yelled at you and said that he didn't want you to ever talk or see Dark Pit again but, you didn't listen.

"Oh, (Y/N). You look beautiful. I'm so glad for you and Dark Pit. My little girl is all grown up," Your mom started to cry a little.

"Mom, please don't cry just yet. And I'm happy at least you are glad for me and Dark Pit. I don't think dad would," You started to tear up. Your mom wiped away your tears.

"Don't say that. I bet he's happy for both of you, he probably just doesn't want to show it."

"But he didn't even show up at the wedding yet!" You yelled.

"Stop worrying (Y/N). I assure you he's going to come," Your mom then walked away and talked with your aunts and uncles.

The wedding was going to start in any minute, so you got into your position. Then, music started. The bridesmaids walked in and then the best men. You smiled.

Now it was your turn to walk in. My dad isn't here, you thought. You then felt someone hug you.

"Dad! You came!" You hugged him back.

"I couldn't miss my daughters wedding. I'm happy for you and Dark Pit," He said.

"Thank you."

Then, you and your dad walked in, arm in arm. He gave you a little kiss on the cheek and walked to his seat.

You both said your vows and the priest said a bunch of other stuff.

"Do you, Dark Pit, have this woman to be your lovely wedded wife to live together after Gods ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony? To love her, comfort her, honor, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"And do you, (Y/N) (L/N), have this man to be your wedded husband to live together after Gods ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony? To love him, comfort him, honor, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

Dark Pit wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your lips while lifting you up. You heard the big crowd cheer.

"I love you so much (Y/N)," Dark Pit started to cry.

"Me too, to the highest place in this world. Wow, I can't believe your crying, I've never seen you cry," You giggled.

"Yeah. But since this is a very important moment in our lives, I couldn't help but cry."

He picked you up and carried you bridal style (duh) but was stopped by your dad who surprisingly, had a smile on his face and was crying.

"I'm so sorry for not saying you were good enough for my daughter, Dark Pit. I'm very happy for you two, and I would be honoured to now call you my son-in-law!" Your dad reached his hand out. Dark Pit happily shook it.

"Thank you sir. I think we're all going to have a very bright future ahead!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow that was long! It turned out really bad I'm sorry! I am also very sorry for all the typos.Well, that's it for now bye bye and stay awesome!!