Chap stick Challenge: Marth x Reader

Hey guys once again! So, no one really requested this I just got the idea when I was watching a video of the chap stick challenge on YouTube. If anyone doesn't know what the chap stick challenge is the it's just like someone puts a flavored chap stick on their lips without letting the other player see. Then, the other person has to kiss you on the lips and guess the flavor! It sounds...a little weird to me since I'm still young I guess. Well, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You we're on YouTube, looking up random videos. Some made you sad, some made laugh your heart out, and some just...well I don't know what.

One video caught your eye; the chap stick challenge. You knew almost every challenge to ever equist. But you actually have never heard of this one so, you decided to click it. Once you we're finished with the video, your mouth was wide open.

"What...the...heck...WAS THAT!!" You yelled at yourself. "I don't know how I didn't know of this challenge."

You wanted to try out the challenge, but with who? But then you remembered; Marth. He was your best friend, and you two started to become really close towards each other. One time, he kissed your cheek, but after that happened you two didn't talk to each other for over 2 weeks from the embarrassment. You two eventually started talking to each other, but you never forgot about that kiss.

You went to your make up drawer and searched for your flavored chap sticks. Once you had them all, you went to Marth's room to ask him if he wanted to do it with you.

You knocked on the door but no one responded. You knocked again and this time Marth came out.

"Hey (Y/N)! Come in," Marth greeted you and let you take a seat on his bed.

"Hi Marth. Could I ask you something?" You asked him. He started to blush.

Its finally happening! (Y/N) is gonna kiss me! Marth thought.

"So, I heard of this challenge called the chap stick challenge, and I was wondering if you wanted to do it with me," you said to him.

"T-that's your question?" He asked, suddenly disappointed.

"Yeah. So, could you?"

"First, I would like to see what the chap stick challenge is," He demanded.

"Um, sure just hold on," You looked through your phone to find the video you we're watching. You finally found it and handed your phone to Marth.

~~~20 minutes later~~~

Marth was blushing like crazy. He tried saying something,but nothing came out of his mouth. You hugged him from behind, making him blush even more.

"I-I-I" Marth was left speechless.

"Please?" You pleaded to him, placing your chin on his shoulder.

"F-fine. Whatever makes you happy," He smiled.

"Yay!" You grabbed your chap sticks and put them in the middle of the bed. You we're on one side of the bed while Marth was on the other.

"Are you sure you wanna do this, (Y/N)?" Marth asked, a little nervous.

"What? You don't wanna do it?" You asked him.

"N-no! Thats not it at all. I really want t-" He was cut off by you speaking.

"So you do want to do it?" You smirked.

"I-I...just shut up," You laughed and hugged him.

"Alright! Lets get started," You made Marth cover his eyes while you picked a random chap stick. You opened it and put it on your lips.

"Okay Marth! Im ready!" You exclaimed. You saw him smirk.

"What," You questioned him. He pulled you by the shirt and placed you on his lap. He then kissed your lips, pulling you in more to deepen the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he did the same but with your hips.

He licked the bottom of your lips, wanting an entrance. You teased him and didnt open your mouth, making him disappointed. He softly tugged on your hair, making you moan which gave him the perfect opportunity to slide his tounge into your mouth. He did so and swirled it around in your mouth a little, making you blush. He leaned back and licked his lips.

"So,what flavor was it?" You asked him, still on his lap.

"Wait, we started the game? I thought we we're having a make out session," He answered, making you blush. You didn't answer to his response.

"Oh, I'm only kidding, (Y/N). It was watermelon, if I'm correct?" He asked you, making you smile.

"Yes! Yes it was!" You giggled as he stroked your hair.

"Even so, I bet your lips would have still been tasty and sweet even if you didn't put on the chap stick," He smiled.

"You wanna find ou-" You we're cut off by Marth once again placing his lips on yours and licking the bottom of yours.

"Hey Marth, is this what you we're looking fo-" Ike walked into the room and saw you two making out on the bed.

"I-IKE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" Marth yelled, feeling his face get hot.

"More importantly, what were you doing with (Y/N) on the bed?" Ike smirked.

"Ike! I hope your not thinking what I think your thinking! Cause it wasn't that!" Marth screamed.

"Sure you weren't. Robin! Roy! Lucina! I have something to share with you guys!!" Ike yelled across the hall.

"YOU LITTLE!!" Marth chased the Radiant Hero of Legends down the hall.

"Idiots," you mumbled to yourself and layed back down on Marth's bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That...was...weird. I never did the tounge thing with the reader and the character! It came out really bad! Well, I hope you liked it you guys I'll see you in the next chapter. Stay awesome!!