Chapter 1-Her.

Sup.guys ( pie is bacckkk)Im writing a new stoey not 1D related!!!YAY!This is a bromance story so if you don't like bromances please don't say anything like you BARRELS would.!!!This is a fake story(<_< keep that in mind!)its Pewdiecry( a.K.a Pewdiepie  X Cryotic!)[sorry if it sucks] I don't own pewdiepie or cry  !_*

^_^ yay

(sorry for the skipping idk why but it helps me write!)

Chapter 1-Her.

Cry POV!

Pewdie says Mazia(his gf) has been sneaking out at night.He thinks shes cheating on him.I told him to follow here there and he said he would tonight. so we will know if she is or not.I hope she isnt pewds would be heart broken.

11:00pm

Pewdiepie POV

I hear her going and getting ready.I make my pillows to look like me.Then i hop into the back of our van.I sit in the back as she hops in  to drive.What will happen if she is cheating on me i wonder.So soon i will know if she is or not.I turn on mt ohone so cry can here.Im gonna turn that off when i get up there.The car stops she hops out and i follow her actions.I see a big house.

Marzia Pov

I walk up to Rogers house  i knock as i hear foot steps behind me i qouickly turn around to see a blondish brownish shred of hair fly by.That looks like Felixs hair."Marzia,shut up Roger said he was cheating on you" I mumbled to my selfl.

Roger told the truth.

Roger helped me.

Roger has time for me.Unlike Felix with his fucking 'Bros'![Guys i like marzia just saying its a story]

FINALLY Roger opens the door.I get midway in when i hear "Marzia"in a light whimper.WHAT?

Pewdiepie POV

"Marzia"i whimper quietly.She stops midway in the door and looks at me.I start to fly down but she runs over and grabs my shoulder."Why are you cheating at me"i wonder outloud."CAUSE YOU DID THAT TO ME!"She yells."WHAT I DIDNT DO NO SUCH THING WHO TOLD YOU THAT!"I yell back."ROGER DID!"She yells pushing me."AND YOU BELIVE HIM OVER YOUR BOYFRIEND!"i start to sob."He is my boyfriend"she said.Thats all it took Marzia is no longer part of my life.Shes gone with ROGER!I stand there dumbfonded.Roger comes up to marzia and kisses her."Come on babe you live with me now we will get you stuff later k babe?"he asks."yep go on in have fun"she waves to him.

Right in front of me.

I sit and sob.

"pewds,friend,bro?"i hear a little voice say.what?

I hoped you likes it..

...................__

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯'·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

BROFIST ...........

Bᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ