Stiles P.O.V- chapter 1

"Why don't you trust anyone?" Scott asks me. "Because you trust everyone!" I yell, automatically slamming my hand against my jeep. Shit. That really hurt. "Let me see it" Scott says to me. "I'm fine" I reply. "Let me see it" he insists.

 Gingerly, I put my hand out in front of me and show it to him. The bruises are already starting to appear. He gently clasps around mine, knowing he could crush my fingers in an instant. As he absorbs my pain, his veins rise to the top of his skin in a blue-black colour, then disappears completely as his body heals itself. The pain in my hand goes, leaving no bruises whatsoever.

 I stare at him with mixed emotions of awe, gratitude and annoyance. He looks at me, his adorable brown puppy dog (or in his case wolf) eyes, his thick dark eyebrows creased in concern. I face that I can never resist. I lean in and kiss him, not caring that his beta, Liam, is a chained to a tree a few metres behind us. 

I wrap my arms around him, breathing in his wonderful scent. He smells musky, like the trees that grow in the forests, or the fresh air that blows softly in the breeze . Believe me, the smell of a werewolf is definitely in the top most delicious fragrances  on earth. I kiss him, exploring each section of his mouth with my tongue. I twist my tongue around his and and feel the bumpy texture. Then I move onto crushing his lips with mine. 

After a while I start to feel a tickling on my cheek. I stop kissing him and open my eyes. I suddenly realise what the tickling was. There is no human on front of me now, just a beautiful wolf. I knew I shouldn't be distracting Scott on a full moon, the time that he has to concentrate even harder in order to stay human. I stare at him, his eyes now a bright crimson. 

I slowly run my fingers down his face. Starting at the hairy triangle at the top middle of his forehead, then the creased lines above the ridge of his nose. I continue down diagonally to stroke that hairy sideburns going across his cheek in an angle. I softly brush to his full, plump, lips. Pulling them gently to expose his razor sharp fangs. "I love you" I whisper in his ear. "Even like this?" he asks me. "Yes. You're beautiful." And it's true. I love him even though he is a monster. A child of the moon. A creature of the night.

 He closes his eyes, concentrating. The hair on his cheeks going nowhere, but somehow leaving his face. The deep lines between his eyes fading, until all that's left is a smooth flat surface. His fangs sinking down into straight white teeth. His eyes open, revealing his adorable brown eyes and leans in even closer and whispers, "I love you too."

 We start kissing again, with so much passion that could have set the whole woods on fire. I wouldn't have noticed.

Thanks for reading this so far! I have finished this part, now I will start on Scott's P.O.V. If you like my fan-fic or think I should add anything, please tell me in the comments! :)