Stiles P.O.V- Chapter 7

I slowly open my eyelids, blinking at the bright sunlight that's streams through the hospital window. Hospital window?

"You're awake!" a voice says to my right.

"Scott?" I say, my eyes still half closed.

"Yeah Stiles, it's me. I'm here, it's okay. You're okay."

"Why am I in the hospital?"

"Something happened to you while we were coming back from Liam's. Can you remember?"

"Yeah. What did the doctors say?"

"The doctors don't know exactly what happened, but they said that you were probably just overtired. They said that that there is nothing wrong with you."

"Can I leave?"

"Sure. Actually, I've been waiting for you to wake up."

"How long was I asleep?"

"A while. You were asleep all night."

"Crap. I can't believe that I've wasted our day together."

He smiles. "It's fine. I like watching you sleep. You look so peaceful. Besides, you could use some rest."

I smile back at him and he says, "Well let's get out of here."

He looks as though he wants to add something more, but then gets out of the chair and holds his hand out to me. I stand up and take his hand in mine. It's so warm and soft. I lean in and kiss him.

"Now we can go," I say.

Sorry about the short chapter. Anyway, I got 1K reads! Thankyou to all the people who are continuing to read this story. If anyone wants me to add something to the fanfic, please message me. :)