Chapter 2

Emmy flopped down onto his bed stomach down, breathing heavily.

Ian chuckled at her languid figure, he leaned over pressing a kiss to her bare shoulder “Did I wear you out, Emmy?” he teased.

“Shut up!” Emmy muttered hitting him with a pillow.

“Hey, hey no need to get violent,” Ian said grabbing the pillow from her hands and tossing it to the floor.

Emmy rolled her eyes at him before flipping over onto her back. Ian stared at her uncovered chest as a sly smile came onto his face. Emmy glanced down and quickly pulled the sheets up to cover her breasts.

“Stop being a perv,” She muttered hitting his stomach as she sat up.

“You weren’t saying that a few minutes ago,” Ian said with a satisfied grin.

Emmy rolled her eyes before reaching across him and grabbing her phone off his bedside table. She let out a quiet groan as she saw the many missed texts from her friends.

“What?” Ian questioned staring at her quizzically.

“My friends want to know if I can meet them before the game for dinner in twenty minutes,” Emmy explained.

“Damn, I thought I’d have at least another forty five minutes with you,” Ian said pouting slightly.

“Well I don’t have to go, but I hate lying to my friends about where I’m at,” Emmy muttered feeling conflicted.

“Hey it’s fine Emmy it’s the weekend we’ll have plenty of time together you go hang out with your girls. Besides I need time to rest before the game.”

“What, did I wear you out?” Emmy teased with a wink as she crawled out of his bed.

Ian smacked her on her butt as she walked away from him, “Don’t get smart with me.”

“Yes sir,” Emmy said mock saluting him as she picked up her clothes.

Ian rolled his eyes at her, “You’re such a dork, Emmy,” he mumbled as he watched her redress.

“Yeah, but you like it,” Emmy teased.

“Come here,” Ian said as he sat up with the sheets loosely covering his naked lower body.

Emmy walked over to him only to be yanked onto his lap and brought into another passionate kiss.

“Don’t forget to score me that goal,” Emmy said after she pecked his lips one last time and got off his lap.

“I won’t as long as you’re cheering for me,” he said smiling at her as he tapped her butt again.

“You love my ass don’t you?” She asked raising an eyebrow at him.

“Yeah I do,” he said staring at it lustfully.

“You’re such a perv,” she exclaimed pushing his shoulder so he fell back onto his bed before walking to his door.

“Yeah but you love it,” he called out.

“That’s what you think,” she replied.

Ian chuckled as he watched her waltz out of his room, “Bye Emmy.”

“Bye Ian,” she called over her shoulder as she walked out his front door and over to her car.

She got into her car and drove to the restaurant her friends wanted to meet at, Sammy’s Pizzeria. Once Emmy pulled into the parking lot she spotted her friend’s cars. She pulled into a parking space and reached in her pocket pulling out her  phone. Emmy turned on her phone’s front facing camera. She quickly smoothed down her light brown hair attempting to get rid of her just had sex appearance.