Chapter 27

Emily's POV

"What are we going to make?" Matt asked screaming as he running around with the cart.

"We are going to make pasta and garlic bread."

"Yummy!" Screamed Matt.

"We are not going to make it if you won't shut up."

"Okay fine."

...

"Shot gun!" Jack Johnson screamed. "Yes finally for once." In the car we all sat in the same places except for Jack Johnson and Nash switched.

When we got home all the girls were in the living room on their phones.

"Hey girlies we are back!" Matt yelled once again. I don't know what it is with him. He is a ball of energy, I wish I had that much energy.

"Guys get over here we are going to cook. Matt chop up this onion in to little pieces. Nash open up the meat and separate it in to small chunks in this pan. When you are done Matt put it in the same pan as Nash. Cameron and both Jacks open all these cans and pour them in to this pot."

They all responded with an okay. I let them do their jobs. I was checking on what Matt and Nash were doing. They both were snickering as they were chopping the onion and meat in to the smallest pebble sized pieces.

"Guys what are you doing? They need to be small sized not pebbles. Like this big."

I held up a chunk of meat and onion. Jack, Jack, and Cameron finished opening the cans and Matt and Nash finished cutting the meat and onions. Nash browned the meat and onion mixture. Matt then drained it and poured it in the sauce. Jack Gilinsky was making the noodles. Cameron was making the garlic bread. Jack Johnson was seasoning the sauce.

...

Once everything was done I got the girls and we sat down and ate.

"Who made this? This is amazing?"

"Me and the guys. Actually the guys, I did all the instructing."

"Nice work Espinosa you didn't burn the house down and kill me, your wonderful beautiful girlfriend."

I could sense Jack tensing up a bit. I held his hand under the table and mouthed everything will be okay. He was finished with dinner and I was pretty much done myself. I took our dishes to the sink and washed them out really quick.

"We are going to go upstairs."

I went back into his room. The second he sat on his bed he broke down. I held him in my arm rocking him back and forth. I brushed my fingers through his hair.

"I loved her so much and I still do. She just cheated on me."

"Jack I know, you just need to listen to me. You need to let her go. If she really loved you she never would have left you. You can't let a girl manipulate how you feel and act. You are going to find a great girl someday Jack."

"I think I found one."

I turned my head and our lips collided.

Cameron's POV

What is wrong with Jack? He is taking Emily away from me. He's with her all the time and half the time she's gone and nowhere to be found. They are hugging and holding hands under the table. I want Emily to be happy. I want Emily to be happy with me and I don't think it's ever going to be that way again.

Emily's POV

"Jack I'm tired, I'm going to bed."

"Okay, I am too."

He laid down in the bed and I laid down next to him. I felt a force and next thing I know I'm pulled up against Jack with his arms wrapped around me. This is a thing that I could get used to.

...

I woke up in the same position I fell asleep in. Jack's arms were still wrapped tightly around my waist. I felt safe and secure in his arms. No one can touch me and I am totally safe. I look up at Jack to see him awake.

"Good morning baby girl."

"Good morning Jack Jack."

"Do you want to get some breakfast?"

"I don't want to get up."

"Hop on."

I rode on his back down the hallway to the kitchen. He set me on the counter and began to make chocolate chip pancakes. I think he is the only one out of the guys that can truly cook well.