Chapter 26

Jack Johnson's POV

"Lindsey pack your bags right now and leave! I don't want to hear another thing from out of your mouth just leave. You cheated on me and there is nothing else to say."

"Jack-"

"No Lindsey leave."

...

I lay on my back in my bed staring up at the ceiling. Just laying there collecting my thoughts. It's really relaxing no one around no sound just plain silence.

"Jack come on. Come out of your room, you need to eat you haven't eaten all day."

"I'm not hungry."

"It's almost three o clock you need some food it's been almost twenty four hours."

"I don't care I'm not hungry."

"I'm not going to eat until you do then."

"Fine, I will eat something."

Emily leaves without saying a word. She comes back in with a tray in her arms. There was a bowl of soup that looked really good and a glass of water.

"Thanks E."

"Yeah no problem." She was walking out of the room again.

"Hey, where are you going? Don't leave I would like some company."

"Okay."

...

We were sitting in my room for hours just talking. I am falling in love with Emily more as each minute passes.

"So, do you have a place I mean room to stay in tonight?"

"No, but I'm fine on the couch."

"You could stay in here if you would like. We would share the bed, as friends."

"Thanks that would be great!"

...

I wake up to see Emily snoring at my side. She is a beautiful girl that deserves more then what she is getting.

Emily's POV

"Hello?"

"Hi mom what's up?"

"So I'm wondering what do you want to do about school? The doctors didn't recommend it. The suggestions they had that worked for other people is you do online school through this special program. You would start a few grades behind where you would normally be then work your way up back to what you would normally be now."

"Yeah, I think that would be a good idea."

"You are going to be very very very busy though."

"I realize that, but I need to think about my future. I need to go to collage and get a good job and support myself."

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes mom one hundred percent. It may be hard now, but it's the best for my future."

"Okay I will let them know."

"Okay thanks mom, bye, love you."

"Bye, love you too."

"Is everything okay?" Jack asked.

"Yeah since your school is starting in a week I need to figure out what I'm going to do. There is a special online school program thing that I'm going to join instead."

"Well that's good."

"The only thing is that I'm going to be busy all the time. I am going to be doing a few grades this year. It's something that the doctors recommend or something I don't know."

"That's still good. You need a good future, collage, a good job." He sat down next to me on his bed.

"Thanks for supporting me your a really good friend. It's helped a lot."

"You are welcome. I need a good friend too," he said as he squeezed me around my waist in a sort of hug.

"I want to make a nice dinner for tonight do you want to go to the store with me?"

"Sure I would love too."

We walked downstairs everyone stared at Jack he really hasn't been out of his room that much since he found out about Lindsey.

"We are going to the store and making a nice dinner for everyone. Does anyone need anything?"

"Can Matt come with you? He needs to learn how to cook without burning down a house."

"Same with Jack."

"And Nash."

"How about all the guys come with and cook for their girlfriends. You are coming with too Cameron." Jack let out a little sigh. I quick gave him a hug. "You'll be okay I promise."

"Sounds good have fun with that Emily," said Allison. She is really nice to me. I think we are the closest it of the girls.

I grabbed my Dodge Journey keys and headed out with all the guys.

"Shot gun!" Screamed Nash.

We all piled in the car. Matt and Cameron were in the very back, both the jacks in the middle row, and Nash was in the front with me as I drove to the store.