Chapter 21

Cameron's POV

It's my fault, all my fault. She's been in a coma for two whole weeks today. The last thing she said to me was Cameron go. I killed her, I Cameron Dallas killed Emily White.

I didn't get injured that bad, only a broken arm and a few stitches on my head. Emily was sitting where all the impact happened. She broke an arm, broke ribs, stitches were all over her body, a big bandaid thing was wrapped around her head. It all was because of me. She lays there sleeping looking so fragile and broken. I held her hand lightly afraid I'm going to break it.

She is in horrible conditions. Her body is so skinny and boney. The glow on her face has turned into paleness. All of this is because of me. I stare at her closed eyes.

"Cameron come on let's go. It's getting late we can come back tomorrow morning. She will still be here fighting," Nash said chocking on the last part.

"Ten more minutes, I can feel it. Tonight she is going to wake up I can feel it."

"Okay ten more minutes."

"Thanks man."

I gave him a bro hug. I could just feel tonight she is going to wake up. I take her hand and put it back in mine.

"Baby you can do it, you are a fighter. I believe in you."

I look to see her eyes fluttering open. Oh my god it is happening. Her eyes stay wide open wandering around the room until they land on me. She looks down at our hands and yanked hers out of mine.

"Who are you get out of here! Nurse help! Can I get a nurse!"

I ran away sobbing. The words stung in my brain. Who are you? Nash was sitting outside in the waiting room chairs.

"Cameron, bro what's going on?"

"S-s-she h-her m-mem-memory is gone."

All nine of stand in waiting room in a big hug. Everyone was looking at us, we don't care. All of our eyes were filled with tears, red, and blood shot.

"I'm terribly sorry to break this up, but are any of you family."

"No, her family left about an hour ago. I am her boyfriend and we live together."

"Okay, well then may I have a quick word with you?"

"Yes of course."

He pulled me aside from everyone else into a room. I pulled out a chair and sat down, it felt cold. Now is a time to be serious I need to hold in all my emotions and just listen.

"As you may have known Emily has lost her memory. It's very severe, honestly all of us staff are surprised she is still alive. We think it is best for her to stay here for a while, we don't know who long that might be. There is no outside visitors, it will be to overwhelming for her. There is a very slight chance that a place or thing may trigger memories to come back. It's a one in a million odds and a medical miracle. When she does come home she may have a different personality and be a total different person. You can't do anything about that, that's the way she will be forever. Do not I repeat do not say anything like you used to be so nice or you used to do this all the time even remind her of relations she had with others and force them back on her. You should however remind of things that happened. Do you have any questions about what us going now?"

"Is she going to be able to live with me and my friends still?"

"That is up to her and what she is comfortable with."

"Thank you for your time and concern."

I walked out of the room back into the waiting room where everyone else was. They were all still here except for Madison and Jack Gilinsky. There used to be a lot of tension between them.

"Let's go home."

"You were in there for a long time is everything okay?" Nash asked.

"Yeah," I lied. "She's staying here for a while longer."

"Oh, okay, let's go then."

...

I walked up the stairs into my bedroom and laid down on the bed. The same bed I sleep with Emily every night.

I could sleep at all like the last two weeks. I thought about everything that happened in the last two weeks.