Chapter 11 ♪ Devil's Night

"Hockey? You got to be kidding me." Audrina said unhappily once she entered the living room after changing into pajamas. She wore blue sweat pants and a light grey tank top with a white hoodie that she had the sleeves pulled up to her elbows, as for Chris he was black shorts, which reminded her of basketball shorts (which these shorts could well be basketball shorts but she wasn't sure) and he wore a Slipknot shirt. This was the first time she's ever seen him wear shorts and she was surprised to see he had a tattoo on his left leg, the tattoo below his knee looked like a tribal tattoo surrounding his entire leg and he had another tattoo below that that said something Audrina couldn't read, he had tattoos everywhere so she wasn't surprised to see tattoos on his leg.

"What's wrong with hockey?" Chris asked defensively once she sat down beside him. She pulled her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, she looked at Chris once she spoke.

"I don't like hockey."

"You don't like a lot of things." Chris said with a shake of his head.

"I like a lot of things, I just don't like other things as well."

"We're watching hockey, end of discussion." Chris said, she sighed but decided not to protest. After Sabrina called Chris' attitude changed and she knew he was thinking about something very seriously, she guessed it was about telling her the truth of why Audrina was here and what he is to her. She didn't consider themselves friends with benefits, mostly because they weren't friends. It was more like enemies with benefits. She was becoming irritated with this situation, but she guessed Chris needed to tell her when he was most comfortable about telling Sabrina about it (whenever that was, obviously not soon) because he had a chance to tell her when she called him. Maybe he chickened out because she was angry? But she's going to be angry when he does tell her, so either way he may end up getting slapped or cussed out. While she sat there beside him she tried to get into the game but she couldn't, she was only into basketball and football, nothing else. She grasped her phone that sat beside her and decided to text Elizabeth, just to see how things were back home.

Audrina: What's up?

She was expecting several minutes or maybe an hour to hear back but it was like as soon as she sent the message Elizabeth responded. Was she waiting by her phone to hear something from her, possibly gossip? Typical Elizabeth, Audrina thought with a shake of her head and a smile.

Elizabeth: I should be asking you that!

Audrina: There's really nothing going on right now, Chris is watching hockey.

Elizabeth: He watches hockey?!

Audrina: Apparently. I can't get into it... How's things at home?

Elizabeth: Boring without you, though I got a raise at work finally. Gathered your mail this evening, nothing interesting by the way... Though I did see a picture of Chris' arm around your waist at Hot Topic on Twitter, that picture is buzzing everywhere! Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, you name it and it's probably there. Fans think you're his new girlfriend, but fans that ship Sabrina and him are pissed!

Audrina: Yeah Chris told me about that, Sabrina called earlier about it and he told her I was his old friend and I'm just staying here for a little while.

Elizabeth: And she believed that?

Audrina: Obviously she did, I'm trying to get him to tell her the truth.

Elizabeth: And he won't?

Audrina: Nah, I think he's scared.

Elizabeth: Probably. Have you two been arguing?