Chapter 3: Bella's New Life

Start from the beginning

Well it has been three days and my Bella has been screaming for a long time and I have been dry sobbing every time she would scream. Alice can see her now and just can't see when she will be waking up and its killing all of us that she has not woke up yet. Dad keeps telling us it has taken four days for some that is changing. I have not moved from her side and I have been so thirsty but I was not going to leave her and also when she does wake up we can go hunting together. I looked at the time and it has now been four days and she still has not woken up. She just keeps screaming and I keep telling her it will be over soon and in truth I had no idea how long she will be burning. As I was sitting there watching my Bella getting more and more beautiful and then sun came up and was touching her legs and they shined like diamonds and I knew she was not burning there and then I heard her heart speed up and I knew I will have my Bella soon. Alice came running into the room and I felt how happy she was and I just looked at her. “Family, Bella will be waking up and about 30 minutes and I can see she will be just fine. She will be our Bella,” Alice said. I smiled at her and then she said she will be back in a minute and then she was gone.

She came back in with clothes and some other stuff and then she told everyone to leave except the women and me. She then had me hold Bella up while they dressed her in some blue faded jeans and a beautiful purple shirt. Then she did her hair and make up and then we laid her on the bed again and she let out a scream that was so loud that it hurt all of our ears and then she came up out of the bed and opened her eyes and then fell into the bed and her heart started to falter and then it came to a stop and we were all holding our breaths. I went up to her and grabbed her hand and now I wished I never had. I grabbed her hand and I went flying out the glass window and landed on my back. I got up and jumped back through the window I was thrown out of and I saw her standing against the wall in a crouch and was yelling at everyone to get away from her and then she saw me and then she fell to the ground holding her head yelling that it hurt and I did a stupid thing again. I went up to her and went to touch her and this time I was thrown up into the air and though the roof of the house and landed in a tree on my side. I just sat there for a minute and then I fell though the hole in the roof and saw she was dry sobbing and when she saw me she ran up to me and I got into a crouch and was ready to defend myself this time and I saw everyone else gather around and was ready to grab her if she tried to attack again. But this time she stopped in front of me and then asked me why I was getting ready to attack her. “Bella honey, you thrown me out the window when I touched your hand and then I came back and you thrown me though the roof,” I told her. She then backed away and jumped out the window she broke and was gone.

I stood there in shock and then it hit me she is a newborn and she took off by herself and then we all jumped out the window and took off after her. We followed her scent until it stopped and then we saw her getting ready to attack a hunter in the woods. I was getting ready to grab her but she was to fast for me and she had the hunter by the throat and bit him and then she started to drink from him. We all let her finish and she saw us and then next thing I knew we were all floating in the air and she smiled at us. We were all scared because we had no idea how she was doing that to us. I looked at her and then I started to talk. “Bella, why are you doing this to us? We are your family and me and you are mates and you are trying to hurt us why?” I asked her. She just stood there looking at us and then she put us all down gently and then she sat down holding her head and then she started to float. Then I saw dad starting to walk up to her and I wanted to stop him but I let him see what he could do. “Bella sweetheart, why are you holding your head like that?” dad asked her. She looked at him and that is when I saw her eyes they were glowing red and something told me to get dad out of the way and so I jumped and pushed him down on the ground and then fire came out of her eyes. Everyone ducked and then we just looked at her with fear in our eyes.