53 - the elevator of death

Comenzar desde el principio

I decide to check twitter seeing I haven't checked ever since last night, and I also decided to tweet as well.

@ RoseGLB : josh dun did you mean sex on legs

As I tweeted, Tess immediately retweets it, making me laugh.

Jenna laughs so loud and obnoxiously at my tweet, clapping her hands.

My phone buzzes a few times, the girls immediately in on my recent tweet.

@ JennaGLB : PREACH IT TO THE HEAVENS @ RoseGLB

My fingers freeze as soon as I see who favorites the tweet too.

Ashton. Should I block him?

Out of anger and frustration, I did block him. I didn't want to deal with him.

We're all on twitter by now, as I retweet a few tweets and reply to a few fans.

But in the midst of all of that, my fingers end up typing 5SOS and checking out their band's page.

What the hell.

I scroll down, the frown just deepening on my face. Cara was the first one to notice just like always as she sits down next to me and curiously looks over.

"No way." I whispered. "They are not.."

"What?" Jenna asked.

"They're releasing an album what the fuck." I rose my voice as Tess's brown eyes widened at my words.

"What?" She nearly sputtered seeing she was in the middle of drinking from a water bottle. Poor girl, almost choked to death. I was close to choking to death as well.

This wasn't happening. I mean we kind of knew it was bound to obviously happen after they released their freaking single but we didn't expect this early.

"Call Stacey." Tess insisted. "We have to talk about an early release date for ours." She shrugged.

And in that moment, competition was probably the first priority..

Ever since what we had ended with those guys, all we wanted was to win win win.

We all seemed to agree that we should really get to work with this album, I mean we had most of the songs done and all we were missing was the whole recording part.

"I'm willing to stay in the studio day to night until we finish this thing." Jenna shrugged. "I want this just as bad as you guys.'' She smiled.

Cara nodded, so we all turned to her, assuming she'd be the one to call the lady because we honestly weren't up for being sassed.

"Fine." She groaned, pulling her phone out once again and tapping away before pressing it to her ear.

We all literally crowded around her as she waits and her blue eyes lock on the ceiling.

I turn to Jenna who's staring at her in the most ridiculous way making me smirk a little.

"Stacey, good morning." Cara says as professionally as possible. "How are you?"

"Speaker." Tess mouthed.

She obliges and holds the phone out as Stacey's annoying voice (no offense) fills the room.

"Peachy, what is it now Cara?'' She breathed out, she seemed quite stressed.

"Well, I was wondering if we could all meet up for a little chat about the outcome for our new album sometime today if that's alright with you?"