Pesky Sabrina

The end of the day flies by very quickly with the thoughts of our book "date". But as we get closer to the end of the day, thoughts start running around my head like a mad man. It gets so intense that I start daydreaming of all the possible situations that might happen during those hours that we have together.

"Hey Ariel! What's up?" I turn my head slightly to see my best friend, Sabrina, running towards me. She stands to the left of me as we continue to talk to the exit of the building.

"Nothing Really." I lie to my friend. I'm indeed in fact, hyperventilating about our book "date". I can't get it off my mind. Apparently my friend notices and raises her eyebrows in concern. Crap, she knows me too well.

"You are most definitely lying Ariel. I known you for about..." She hesitates, clearly forgetting how long we've known each other.

"5 years Sabrina." I tell her.

"Yea five years! And I know who you are when you are concerned about something. You start holding on to that necklace of yours. Why do you even wear it anyway?" I ignore the shady question and look down and see my hand on my owl necklace. I didn't even know that I did that!

"Well I did meet a new boy..." I was about to continue when Sabrina screams. I look around and see people staring.

"Be quiet Sabrina."

"I'm sorry. It's just that I heard that the new guy is pretty hot! Is he hot? Like cute hot, or like sexy hot?" She says, dreamily.

"Umm." I say, cautiously. I don't know how to put this into words. If I say he's hot in general, Sabrina might think I like him. This is hard!

"C'mon Ariel. You gotta say he's hot! Is he?" Sabrina asks me..again. I give her a glare and she instantly shuts up.

"Finally!" I proclaim. "He's hot alright! And dreamy, and nice, and he's British accent is cute too..." I continue on oblivious to what I'm saying. I look at her in the end and she gives me gasp. I rewind all the things in head and I blush a crimson red. What have I just done.

"OMG ARI-" I close her mouth before she says anything else. She then says in a whisper. "You like the new boy. Wow, he is one lucky guy. If you like him, that must make him super hot!" I laugh at this and think. Do I really like this guy? Or do I like him just for his looks?

"Tell me everything. How did you meet him? Is he smart? What class is he in with you?" She rambles on with a bunch of questions that I don't think I can handle at all.

"Calm down Sabrina. Take a breather." She exaggeratedly takes a deep breath and I laugh. "Anyway, he's in my Language Arts class and he sits next to me. That's all." I shrug and we turn left towards the parking lot. I don't tell her about our book "date" but of course, being the undercover friend that she is...she knows there's more than meets the eye.

"Is that it? Anything happen?" I smirks and hit her playfully hit her shoulder.

"Fine. We have this book report that is due next month and we are partners. Don't worry we got assigned..." I end it there. She still looks at me, waiting for the truth

"And he is coming at around 5 so that we can have a book "date"." She finally smiles and then shrieks.

"What?! He's coming over?! Are you planning anything Ariel? Possibly frickle-frackle.." She smirks and hit her, harder, in the shoulder. She laughs and I blush.

"No dummy! We are working on our book report. Oh my god Sabrina. What will I do you?" I giggle and we go to my red beetle. Since Sabrina lives two houses away from me, I drop her off every single day. Since she failed her drivers test, I take her everywhere. It's a pain sometimes.

We open the door and go inside the small, red beetle. I turn on the ignition and we go away from hell.

"Ok see you later Sabrina!" I say through the window as she walks to her house. She waves back and smirks. Typical Sabrina. 

I drive a little more and I arrived at home. 

My home is one of  the only homes in this small neighborhood, that has two stories, plus and attic, and a swimming pool. Let's just say it's a huge house. 

I open the front door and crash down on the sofa. Man, school does wear me out sometimes. I go on my phone and see a bunch full of text. I scroll down to my messages, answering each one along the way. I then stop at one number that I don't have. 

(random person is in bold, Ariel is in italics) 

"Hi."

"Hi. Who is this?"

"Oh sorry it's Darcy."

I blush a little and butterflies erupt in my stomach. 

"Oh I'm sorry! Wait, how did you get my number?"

"I friend gave me your phone number. And on one of the bulletin boards, your phone number is written there. So I just took it."

I hit my head playfully. Since everyone wanted my number, we (as in Sabrina and I) decided to just give everyone my phone number. After two years, I've never took it off. 

"Oh. Are we still up for today? I know that you are one popular girl ;)"

I giggle and reply

"I'm not really. I just love interacting with people ;)"

"Yep, totally."

"I'm serious." 

"Fine, I wouldn't classify myself as 'popular' but it's your opinion." 

"Whatever. Are we still up for today? :)" 

"Yep." 

"Ok. See you later ;)"

"Yea you too." 

I look at the time.

3:40.

I should most probably get ready. 

I run upstairs and go into my room. My room is a very tumblr room. With the fairy lights, white sheets, you name it. I put my backpack on a hanger start working on my homework. Since my parents are forcing me too be the best, homework is a main priority. I continue working on it until it's around 4:30. Once it was 4:30, I go downstairs and tidied up around the house. 

Since my parents are never around, I tend to clean the house while my maid/nanny makes the food. I never really liked the idea of my maid/nanny doing everything in my house. Once I get my own apartment, I will have to make living for myself. 

RIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG

It must be him. I run from the kitchen, turn from the living room and go towards the door. I run through my hair and make sure I look nice for him. I open the door and see him. He's wearing a white shirt that says "Jack Wills" and some black skinny jeans. And man does he look hot. He smiles at I blush inside. 

"Hello Ms. Ariel."

"Hello Mr. Darcy"

------------------------------

Hey guys!

I finally updated which feels nice! 

I'm really excited for this story. I'm pumped up!

See you later guys!

-dinahssmile2