Prologue: My Insecure Heart

------------
Sorry if I make any mistakes!

Dedicated to all those fan fictions that made me laugh, cry, and made me so angry that I wanted to punch my phone.

-------------

******Ariel's P.O.V.*******

I really don't understand what anxiety's problem. First, I'm having fun with my best friend, next thing you know, anxiety takes over. Why anxiety!

Since I was little, anxiety has taken over my life since I was 8. I started having anxiety since my parents told me one day that I will heir to their famous fashion company.

My parents, the Foxes, own one of the best fashions companies of all time. I rarely see them at home so my nanny takes care of me. She escorts me home, cooks me food, even helps me with my homework. She's basically my second mom.

I never really cared about my parents job. When I was little I thought of it as a good thing. When they came back they would give me gifts such as Barbies and other things that a 90's girl like me would love. As long as I got my gifts, I was happy as a little girl can be. When I turned 8, everything, Anxiety, Expectation, and Worries came over me like a bus. I never expected my future to be like this.

My mom and dad pressured to do all these things so that I can be the best. Such as getting all A's, or a high score on the MAP tests. All these things made my anxiety explode. They threatened me to get good grades, be #1 in all of my classes. Expectation and anxiety grew bigger and bigger and bigger that I couldn't handle it. I called in sick in school just to get away from all the expectation. That day, I finally cried.

I cried from all the pain, sorrow, my stupid anxiety, and my bad parents. 'Where is the happy, carefree girl just a year ago?' 'What happened to me?' All this negativity swarming in my head made my head go spinning. 'If it wasn't for my stupid parents then my world would be normal. I would actually have friends, or a smile on my face...' That's when I realize. Why shouldn't I be sad all the time? Why can I just make myself happy. That idea sparked a fire in my soul.

The next day, I came into school with a new attitude, a new face, a new me. I was happy. I finally achieved straight A's, made new friends, and possibly even got a boyfriend. The old me is gone. I never even thought of what happened in my past, I just stayed in the present. I continued to grow older and more popular each year. People started to notice me. People wanted to be like me. Ariel Fox, heir to the Jane's Line company. The girl everyone wants to be. But one thing has stayed with me for as long as I can remember. Something that even though I tried to fight for many years has stuck with me like glue. A word that I wish never existed. That's my friend, is anxiety.

-End of the Prologue-

Hi guys!

What did you guys think so far?

Comment down below on what you guys think.

I think it's pretty sucky so far tbh

ILY!

Vote, Comment, Follow, and Promote it!