Chapter 8

Fiona

I sat down on Jarome bed in tears, life was never and will never be perfect for me.

I meet "Daddy C" at the McDonlads only to get turned down and all I could do was turn to Jerome he's the only one who's been by my side.

"I know you hurt ma, but you can just do what I told you to do. " Jerome said as he rubbed my back.

"But you don't get it, he raped me about 11 years ago." I said "The police and Audrey will look at me like im crazy, Audrey just meet him and she might like him."

Jerome was talking me into going to the police department and tell them about the rape that happens years ago, and that will be the only way that I will get the government is involved and help me and Audrey and give us money and then wouldn't have to do anything but press charges on August.

"Hm that is true" He said as he got up and walked into his bathroom

"What are you doing?" i asked

"Im just getting a luh money so that you can atleast pay for your house bills" He said as he came back from the bathroom with some money rolled up.

My eyes got big "You don't have to do that" i said refusing to take the money

"Well we friends and that is what friends do for eachother" He said as he put the money in my hands "You need this fiona for you and audrey"

"Thank you so much" i said as i hugged him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I felt confident now, i paid for the bills right in time and i even got the chance to pay for my phone bills just in time also, all thanks to jerome. I was talking to Audrey on the phone earlier today and she said that she was going to the mall with Brielle and some girl name Alice, i hope she had fun.

I was currently getting ready for my date with Derrick. I know i shouldn't be doing this and worrying about my daughter.

But no one get it, I have been taking care of Audrey literally ever since i turned 18. I need a break from all of this and finally have fun and not trying to do this and that for Audrey all the time.

Me and Audrey was even homeless once, but that was until i had met Amber and she had got me a job at Burlington.

My phone started ringing and i saw that it was Derrick so i had picked up the phone "Hey Derrick, im getting ready"

"Aw okay fifi" he said calling me by a name that i told him that i did not like, i just rolled my eyes as if he can see me " Im going to be their around 10 minutes okay"

"Alright" i said as my phone started buzzing, i looked at it and it was August calling me 'ugh he can wait' i thought to myself.

"Ill call you once i get closer to your house fifi" He said

"Oh my god Derrick your doing that on purpose" I said

"What you mean?" He asked trying to act all innocent, my phone started ringing again and it was August once again so i just clicked end .

"You know exactly what i mean" I said while laughing into the phone.

"Ok tell me once i get their" he said. I could tell he was smirking just by the way he was talking.

"Ok i will" and with that i had hung up the phone.

...........................
Audrey The Next Day

"Tiara im thinking about running away" I said still mad at the fact that, that she devil had the nerve to hit me and make alot of marks on me even though they are fading away.

Audrey was telling Tiara her plans about running away that she knew wasn't going to happen.

They were currently outside the play house during recess.

"Did you tell your dad" Tiara asked

"Yes, i told him and all he says is 'You need to learn how to be respectful' and 'this is a new family so new rules'" I say while mocking his voice

Tiara laughed "Your hilarious, but maybe you shouldn't try to run away my mom hit me all the time."

"You don't get it, that family hates me , but on the bright side at least I found my dad, I think." Audrey began." I over heard brielle and my dad say that my mom was a hoe back in the day, and that they only know that I could be his child is because we look somewhat alike,  but brielle ugly ohh that girl gets on my nerves I would have snapped her , but was scared she might hit me or yell."

" Does she hit your brother and sisters?" Tiara asked curious.

"Those little bratz are not my sisters or brothers, but yea she hit them once in a while but not like she hit me." Audrey said," My dad says there going to change my ways but they ain't gone chang-,"

Tiara bumped Audrey making her stop talking as King Kofi and his "squad" started walking towards us.

"Sup T, Hey Fattie," King said as he stopped right in front of us and his friends behind him nodded.

"I'm not fat!" Audrey said with and attitude and stood up and got in his face,"Don't call me that again ugly!"

" Yea, don't talk about my friend like that," Tiara said as she stood up behind her

"shut up bold head, get some hair like Audrey on your head!" King Kofi said.

After he got done saying that Audrey attacked him and pushed him on the ground and got a hard hold of his neck while he pushed her over and got on top of her . she punched him in his face once and pushed him off her.

Audrey got up quickly and ran away from the big crowd that was over there she did not want to get in trouble , but she was too late.

"Audrey get back here," Mr.Spencer , Audrey math teacher said calling her name.

Audrey stopped and turned around slowly  halfway smiling at an angry male teacher.

He walked fast I've to Audrey and grabbed her by her Shirt, taking her to the principal office. As another teacher grabbed Kofi.

"Let me go" Audry yelled as they was getting closer to the  principal

They finally reached the office and Kofi and Audrey sat in the office waiting for the vice principal Mrs. Jefferson because Mr.davenport was out for the day
...................

I know I haven't updated in a while but please bare with me.

How did you like it. Please state your opinion.

Was it a good chapter or not?