Chapter 6

Fiona [ Thursday May 30th 10:30 ]

I woke up in the morning and did my hygene. I walked into the living room to see Audrey,Hope and Destiny dancing to mindless behavior Ms.Right that was playing on the T.V while Tiara was eating cereal on the floor laughing at them.

"So what time did Yall parents said that they were comming to pick yall up?" I asked as i sat down on the couch.

"My momma said around 12 o'clock" One of the twins said.

"My mom said that you had already talked to her" Tiara said as she finished drinking the milk in the bowl and headed towards the kitchen.

"Mommy some mail came for you." Audrey said giving me the mail.

I scanned threw it and i had stopped when i had read Home Eviction

I walked back to my room and opend the letter. The letter had read

Dear, Fiona

You haven't paid for your bill since last week. you will have 20 days to pay your bill or your going to get kicked out of this apartment. No Ands, Buts or so on. When you first got this apartment you had signed a contract saying that you will be faithful and pay your bills..

I couldn't even read it anymore i just ripped up the paper and did the only thing i knew i had to do. so i logged in on facebook and contacted August

........................

Fiona [Thurday May 30th 5:32]

"Look she is your child to" I said to August

"And your just now telling me this, Its probably rocko baby" August said

"Are you serious August look at her" I said while pointing to Regina car because Audrey was in the back seat playing a game on ny phone

"Well i already have a family" August said "And i don't have time for another child that i haven't known for ten years."

August do have a point but he needs to take care of Audrey for a few months because i do not want Audrey to know what her mother new job will be.

"Please August it's just for a month and she always wanted to know who her father is maybe you guys can click alittle" I said.

"Fine, but is there anything that i need to know" He asked.

"Well she starts summer school June 4th, she go to Wentward middle school and she is alergic to fish" I said.

"That's it" August Asked

"Yes, ill be back" I said as i walked to regina car "Come on Audrey and grab your bag" I said while getting my phone from Audrey.

"Mommy where am i going" She asked as she grabbed her bag full of her clothes "Bye Tiara see you at summer school," She said while hugging her.

"Bye Audrey" Tiara said as i had closed the door. We walked back to August who was standing on his door step.

"Hey Audrey" August said with a smile.

"Do i know you" She said with a attitude that had shocked me.

I bent down on my legs, so that i could be the same level as her. "Look Audrey this is your dad" I said.

"Momma i thought you said he was dead" She said getting mad.

"I know i told you that, but he Isnt and know your gonna have to stay with him while mommy handle some business okay." I said and she just nodded her head.