Chapter 1

Fiona

"That work jacket is so tight on you" Tracy said to me, one of the people that work at Burlington with me.

"Shut up Tracy, you always quick to say something. Everybody know that you sucked Mr.Baside dick" Alisha said causing customers to look at us crazy and Tracy to get quiet

Mr.Baside is our boss and everyone that work at Burlington know that she give him head. That's why she always get a raise and she is always get best cashier of the moths even though she be rude as hell to them. Sometimes people even report her to Mr.Baside

Alisha was one of the only person that i actually like that this job. She didn't judge me on how i look and how big i am.

"Thanks" i said to her as i began to scan some old lady clothes

"She nothing i can't handle" Alisha said.

I just giggled "That would be 112.39$ cash or debit" i said.

"Cash" The lady said and gave me 150$ i begged her clothes and handed to her.While i was getting her change ready to give to her she told me keep the change.

Im thankful that she let me keep the change because my daughter Aubrey birthday is comming up and she is turning 10.

" You still owe me a 5 cents mam " i heard Tracy said very loud to this lady that looks in her mid 30s and a little that looks about 4 on the side of her

"Thats all i have" said the lady as she pushed the little girl closer to her.

"I don't care if you owe me a god damn penny, like i care." Tracy said. Alisha had closed her cashier place and went over to where Tracy was and they was having a blown out argument not even caring that the lady was about to leave.

"Um excuse me miss" i said before she walked pass me "You can come pay here i wouldnt mind paying for your extra five cents for you"

She smiled and walked over to my cashier and layed down two sundress that was yellow one was for a child and the otherwas for an adult so im guessing it was for her and the little girl.

"Finally someone is nice around here" she said than we both looked back at Tracy and Alisha arguing still causing people to stare as they shop.

"Yea. Is that your daughter " i asked as i scanned her item and seen some people getting on my line because their was no other cashier open. 'They need to get back to work ' i thought to myself

"Yes" she said

"She pretty, that will be 24.35$" i said as she handed me 24.30$. I punched it in, bagged her clothes, gave it to her and than she had left.

Their was a a man that looked like he was trying to be a pimp. He dressed the same as katt williams and i just giggled to myself because no one dress like that.

He handed me a suit that was grey and another suit that was yellow. I scaned the suits "That will be 45.63$, Cash or Debit?" i asked

"How about i start out with your number" He said.

I gave him a stank face and repeated my question "Cash or Debit?"

"Oh i see hard to get. Thats the type of women i need for this program." He said

"Sir, your holding up the line" I said "Cash or Debit?" i repeated the question

"Cash" he said while handing me 100 dollars with a card. He took his clothes and said "keep the change and think about it" he said before he had left.

I got the change and put it in my pocket and i looked at the card and it said 'Plus Size Pleasure' with a girl that was thick just lime me on the white card and she also had on lingerie and a number on it '1800-Plus Size. I hope he don't think im going to call him.

I was knocked back to reality when i her some clear there throat. "Oh sorry" i accomplished to get threw everyone.

I sat down on the bench that was by the door. My feet was hurting and i was so tired. I heard a giggle that sounded so familiar but i haven't heard in years.

"Stop it August" I heard the same fimilar voice say. I looked up and saw August grabbing brielle ass.

Something inside of me just stopped because i would've never expected this to happen. Brielle and August together.

I haven't seen them in literally 10 years. I couldn't keep my eyes of off them. He was hugging her from the back as they walked to the purse section. He looked just like Aubrey, His nose, His ears and his hazel eyes. I kept hearing Brielle giggle louder and louder.

"Hey fiona" Jarome said as he entered inside of Burlington.

Jarome also works at Burlington but he works half time so we hardly talk all we say is 'Hey' and 'Bye'.

"Hey jarome" i said getting up to go get my stuff purse and items because i couldn't stand to see Brielle and August and i didn't want them to know that i worked here.

I looked at the time on my phone and it was 2:47 and Audrey should be getting school soon, so i had to go and wait at her bus stop because she is not old enough to walk home.

"Bye Tracy, bye jarome" i said as i was headed towards the door

"Bye lazy bitch"I heard Tracy say. I just ingnored her and turned around to see Tracy and Alisha arguing once again.

I walked to the bus stop that came at 2:50 and i got on the bus and it was about 5 minutes until i had got off.

I got of the bus and i saw Audrey school bus. "Shit" i said and i ran to the school bus and the bus driver had told Audrey she can get off.

"Sorry im late" i said to the driver

"Its okay, next time dont be" the driver said.

"Bye Aubrey" Aubrey friend tiara said and Aubrey just waved bye

"Ugly and your mom is huge" some little boy said while he was laughing and then he threw a pencil at Aubrey

"Leave me alone" she said as she picked the pencil up and threw it at the bus as it rode off down the street.

"Who was that boy" i asked her as we had walked inside of the apartment.

"Damien is no body mom, he always have something bad to say" she said as she took of her shoes and went inside her small room and locked the door.

"This conversation isn't over young lady" I said as i took of my shoes and put it next to Audrey shoes.

"Yea, whatever" i heard her say

Audrey have been acting up lately and i don't know why she's only in the fifth grade. She have been quiet most of the time. She alway lock herself in the room and just talk to Tiara on the house phone. Is it because she going to the 6th grade next school year.

I don't know if im being a good mother or not.

I couldn't even take care of my little brother who should be 22 right now, I don't even know if he's still Alive. He could be dad and that just worries me so much.

I hope thoes kids at Aubrey school isn't bullying her because of me.

Audrey came out with a tink top, sweats and some socks on and she ran and hugged me "I love you mommy" she said and i can tell she have been crying because of the sound in her voice.

.............................

Okay so i have made book 2. This is the end of the chapter but tell ne how do you like the characters.

Tracy?

Alisha?

Fiona?

Audrey?

August?

Jerome?

Brielle?

The Pimp? (lol)