Chapter 1

(Author's note: "y/n" means "your name")

It was the first day of your job at the pizzeria. You took your seat and watched the cameras closely. But there was one camera you didn't check, and that was 1C: Pirate Cove. The guy on the phone didn't say anything about it yet. You accidentally went to the camera, trying to go to Cam 5. There was just static, until it calmed down and revealed open curtains with a sign saying "Sorry! Out of order."

Suddenly you heard banging footsteps. And they were coming closer to your office. You tried to react quickly but you were too late. Suddenly a robot fox appeared in front of you. But it didn't screech or jump at you. You would've screamed but you were paralyzed by fear. It just stared at you. It's yellow eyes glanced quickly to the camera. The person on the phone must of heard the footsteps and said "Um.. Are you alright?" The fox's head snapped towards the phone, as it quickly muted the call. It glanced at the camera again. And then back at you.  Suddenly you heard more footsteps, but they were more quiet and slower. The fox's head quickly shot up to the door, as he closed it. You were ungodly confused at this and, no longer paralyzed, said "Who are you?! Why are you helping me?!" Again, his head snapped towards you. He opened the door. "That's what I've been wanting to ask you, lass!" He said. You were again confused, but you decided to answer before it probably mauled you. "...(y/n)..." You said, quietly. "Yar, that be a nice name! My name be Foxy," he said. "Why are you helping me?" You said. Foxy's head  shot up quickly, as if he just remembered something. He looked at the camera again, and tried to switch the screen with his hook, leaving a scratch mark on it. He closed the door on the right side. Confused, you flashed the light on the left and say Chica. She started banging on the window instead of leaving a few minutes after the door was closed, like she did before when she showed up. You checked the time. It was 5:50. "...Oh, right. The question.  See, ye just reminded me of someone. I feel like I have to protect you, lass, whether ye like it or not. The others already have a negative impression of me anyways. This isn't the first time this has happened to me." His head shot up and looked at the time. "I'm gonna have to leave in a minute. Have a good day, lass." You looked at the time. It changed from 5:59 to 6:00. You looked at Chica. She quickly went back to the show stage.  6:00 AM must have been when the restaurant opened. Foxy made his way out the door and back to Pirate Cove. The first night was over. But still, you had the day shift. You were kind of looking forward to seeing Foxy without a ton of things trying to kill you at the same time.