The car honks again and I squeak in surprise.

"Fuck I overslept!" Phil whispers in a raised voice and shoves his blanket away with his feet.

My hands fly to cover my eyes instantly. "Could you like... not?" I mutter and hear him chuckle.

"Like you haven't seen it before."

After a couple seconds of Phil clambering about he says. "There, you are safe."

I smile and remove my hands. Turning to see Phil pulling a leather jacket over his black t-shirt with two wolves eyes in the middle.

"You're really wearing that?" He asks, his eyes trailing from my Pokemon sweats to my shirt covered in toothpaste stains and sweat marks - seriously, the Lester's need a damn air conditioner. Or, at least, everyone in Britain does.

"Yes?" I answer but it's more of a question.

"Nah ah." He starts to dig around his closet again and I shudder as memories of it fill my head.

"So what are we, doing exactly?"

"We." Phil starts, walking out of the closet with two tops in hand. "Are going to have fun."

"Then why the hell am I going?"

Phil chuckles, holding one of the shirts up to my chest, a cream colored one covered in moths. Then the next one, a black one covered in white Victorian designs.

"I need an accomplice to shoulder the blame." He admits, his words sharp and filled with bile. No doubt remembering what happened just hours ago.

I flinch at the sound of his voice and Phil nonchalantly squeezes my forearm like I'm made of glass. He tosses the black shirt on the bed and gives me the moth one. "Here, I'll get you some jeans. We look around the same size."

Nodding I unbutton the shirt, slipping my arm through one sleeve to test it. It fits like I glove and I smile. It's quite a cute shirt if I'm honest.

I take it off and grab the hem of my shirt.

Hesitantly my gaze shoots over to the closet where Phil is looking for a pair of dirty jeans.

I can probably get this over with before he returns.

Quickly I shove the shirt over my head, tossing it on the black and grey bedspread - which I, admittedly, like much better than my green and blue one - maybe I'll steal it, if Phil and I can ever become friends.

I'm starting to pull the first sleeve on when another honk sounds. I squeak in surprise and jump a mile when I turn around to see Phil suddenly behind me.

His eyes shoot up to meet mine and I smile nervously. "Who is it outside anyway? They're going to wake up the Lester's."

Phil is at a complete loss of words for a few seconds. His eyes drilling into mine and cheeks deep red.

"El-lery."

"Dammit Phil." I keep myself from snapping, the awkwardness of the moment forgotten as anger takes over my senses. "How the hell do you expect things to get better when this is how you act?"

"You sound like my mum." Phil mutters to himself, his arms crossed and blush dissipating. "And - for your information - I like to fuck Dan. A lot. It's basically what teenagers do, and when you find somebody with no strings attached. It's the perfect fit."

I roll my eyes and start to button the shirt. "It's not perfect when they hurt you at even the chance of being caught, it's not perfect when they make you sad every time they're finished using you. What you haven't isn't perfect Phil, it never was."