Chapter 16

Recap:

You then felt arms around you. Looking up, you saw Sting and Lector hugging the two of you. You ended up crying even more over the moment.

On to Chapter 16:

3RD PERSON POV

From where you were, you could hear the crowd cheering. While the members of Fairy Tail were conversing among themselves, you were still in the group hug which consists of you, your nii-chan, Lector and (exceed-name).

"Can't really argue there either. By the way, did anyone see a flare?" Erza asked. "Nope. Other than the one moment the Saint monster had the upper hand, I had my eye out." Laxus said. "I didn't see it either." Gray responded. "The thing of it is, there ain't no way the Salamander would remember to signal us." Gajeel stated, as a matter of fact.\

"A flare?" Sting asked. "Sting-kun, what are they..?" Lector asked. When Sting tried to ask, call them actually, Gajeel for some reason got angry at Sting. "Don't look at me with that annoying face!" Gajeel said. Meanwhile, (y/n) tried to prevent Gajeel from attacking her brother.

"Oh...I was just wondering why Natsu-san didn't participate." After Sting said that, there was silence. Nobody answered, not even you. "Did something happen to Natsu-kun?" Lector and (exceed-name) asked in unison.

{I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED THIS AT THIS POINT OF TIME.. UGH}

===тιмe ѕĸιp 'caυѕe lazy aғ===

(Y/N)'S POV

We were at the center of Crocus. The king of Fiore, Toma E. Fiore, was talking to the citizens and other people in Fiore. "And so, I'm terribly sorry we don't have time to bask in the afterglow of the Grand Magic Games, but I've just heard that this country is facing a critical moment." Toma said

"Right now, a large-scale strategy is underway at the palace. The Eclipse Project. The objective of this strategy is to eradicate all 10,000 dragons." Toma explained. 'Dragons?' You thought 'Will I be able to see Weisslogia?' You were back with Sabertooth.You are standing beside Sting and Rogue while hugging (exceed-name).

"Eradicate? Can you really do that?" I heard Cana asked. "I couldn't really say... As the enemy is a swarm, I'm sure several of them, maybe even several hundred of them, will survive." he paused "Wizard guilds, I must request that you please lend us your aid. I would like you to use your power to slay the dragons that survive. That is all. Please save this country!" Toma said while bowing his head.

After a short moment of silence, everyone cheered, showing that they will help out on spying the dragons. Even I did. "Naturally!" "Leave it to us!" "Yeah!" "We won't let any monsters do us in!" "Right!" "This country, which goes hand in hand with magic...is our country!" You, Sting and Rogue said.

Toma was crying while he still had his head down. "The opponents are dragons." Nii-chan said "Therefore, it's time for us Dragon slayers to step into the spotlight." Rogue added. "Let's do it!" I said excitedly while fist pumping the air with (exceed-name) on your head doing the same.

"Good luck, Sting-kun!" "Fro will cheer you on, too!" Lector and Frosch said excitedly. "Where is our lady?" Rufus asked "I dunno." Orga answered.

WITH BLUE PEGASUS

"All of the guilds' wills are one." Ichiya said. "What a lovely parfum." Nichiya added. "Dragons versus Pegasus, huh? It'd be perfect for a painting." Eve commented. "Let's do our best." Hibiki said. "Crap. Guess we have to." Ren said cooly.

WITH MERMAID HEEL & QUATRO CERBERUS

"Kagura-chan, you need to rest!" Miliana said. "No. Everyone must fight." Kagura insisted. "Wild Four!" Well you know who said that.. "We're the Sexy four." Arana said to Beth.

WITH FAIRY TAIL & LAMIA SCALE

"Fighting alongside you brings back memories." Lyon said to Gray. "Don't hold me back." Gray said back. "Is Wendy okay?" Cheria asked Juvia. "I think so." Juvia answered. "A battle, eh?" "I'll spin, too! Violently!"

BACK TO YOUR POV

" Thank you... Thank you..." Toma said while still crying. 'King..' you thought. "Thank you... Thank you...kabo..." 'Eh? "Kabo"?' You thought. Toma looked up and around, shocked. He coughed and said "Everyone, I'm counting on you!" Everyone then cheered once again.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Izumi-chan: I'm sorry for not posting for a long time.....I'm lazy...what do you expect... I also realized that my chapter 12 story is gone for some reason. ;-;.... I'll try to rewrite...if I remember...I want to cry ;-;

[Oh..it's good now]

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : boredom_is_here

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas