Epilogue

(Hunter's POV)

~ Nineteen Years Later ~

"Hunter?" Mom said, her voice coming from the kitchen. I walked in to see my mom working on some new creation for her restaurant. My mom had become the head chef at a high class restaurant in the city. Let's just say I was very proud of my mom. Her back was to me, her (h/c) (h/l) hair matching that of my own.

"Yes mother?" I asked, striding up to the side of her. I was the same height of my father, so my mother was so small.

"I need you to watch Mako for me please," she said, turning to look at me with her big (e/c) eyes. Mako was my younger sister, and she needed to be picked up from school. Mako was only ten, so there was a nine year difference between us. She was the only sibling I had, because my parents had tried, but they were unable to have kids until Mako came along.

"Mom... I was going to go hang out with Annie," I said, leaning against the counter. My mom gave me her signature 'I won't take no for an answer' look, and a shiver was sent down my spine. My mother was short, but she was terrifying, with her black and silver rapier at her side. She fixed her glasses, and went back to her food.

"I understand you have your girlfriend, but your sister needs to be picked up," she warned, her kind (e/c) eyes turning hard at me. Mako had the black hair of my father, but the (e/c) eyes of my mother. Mako took after my mother in stature also. "Please do this one thing for me? Your father won't be home until after five, and I am making dinner because everyone is coming over."

I rolled my eyes, knowing that I would go pick up Mako anyway. "I will do anything for you mom," I said, kissing his cheek.

"Thank you," she smiled up at me, using her knife to cut more vegetables. My mom was deadly with her knife, I would never want to get on her bad side. "She stayed the night at her friend's house, so thank you again!"

"You know I love you mom," I said, grabbing a can of pop from the fridge.

"You're just saying that because it's your birthday," she said, playfully smacking my arm the way she does.

"Me? Never," I said overdramatic, a hand over my heart. My mom giggled as she waved me away with the knife.

"Shoo," she said, and I complied, quickly leaving the kitchen. "And don't forget to pick up your sister!"

"I won't mom," I told her, walking into my room. We had moved to an actual house, and it felt so big. I was out of highschool and in college. It was crazy to think of the fact that my parents had been together for almost twenty years. There was a knock on the door, and before I was able to get up to get the door, a bundle of energy came running into the room. "Cody!"

"Hunter!" the small boy yelled, jumping into my arms. I smiled at my young cousin, holding the seven year old.

"Cody?" I heard someone ask, and in walked my Uncle Grell and Uncle Claude. "Sorry for barging in like that."

"It's fine Uncle Grell," I replied, messing up Cody's blonde hair. Uncle Grell and Uncle Claude had adopted a son because they couldn't have one for themselves. "You know I love Cody."

"Your mom wanted me to tell you that you don't have to pick up Mako, because we picked her up on the way here," Uncle Claude told me, and in rushed the raven hair ten year old, pulling me into a hug. I stood up, Cody hanging onto my back, and Mako on my front. Both my uncles chuckled at me. I walked out into the hallway, both kids still hanging onto my back. I saw my Aunt Hannah, and my Aunt Veronica. With them being here, I knew the twins would be there soon.

'Speak of the devils,' I thought as two white haired girls jumped onto my sides. Now I had four children hanging off of me, and my aunts and uncles were laughing at me. My mom walked out of the kitchen, holding back a laugh as she took a picture of what was happening. "Help me," I mouthed, a plea for help in my face.

"Sorry, no can do," she mouthed back, handing my aunts glasses of wine.

"Higher Hunter! Higher!" Yelped the twins, Molly and Maggie. I rolled my eyes as I pulled the girls up higher. I spun slightly, and the girls and Cody squealed. Everyone laughed at the kids, me being the only oldest person out of the kids. We all turned as the door opened, and in walked my dad. All the kids jumped off of me and ran at my dad.

"Daddy!" Mako yelled, jumping into his arms. My dad started laughing as all the kids clung to him. I felt awesome that all the kids were off me. I quickly hid behind my mother, which was rather comical because she was so much shorter than me.

"Happy birthday Hunter," my mom said, turning around and hugging me.

"Thanks mom," I said, hugging her back.

"You are no longer my little boy," I saw her eyes start to water, and I hugged her tighter.

"Oh mom... Don't start crying," I told her, messing with her hair.

"Hunter!" Mako yelled again, detaching from my father and running back over to me. "Happy birthday!" She jumped, and I caught her in my arms.

"Thanks sis," I said, kissing her cheek. "How was work dad?"

"Long," he said, pushing his raven hair back.

"I made a cake," my mom said, walking over to her husband. "Come on kids, let's eat some cake!" The kids all yelled, and they ran into the kitchen. All us adults watched the kids with a sigh. "Oh Sebastian..."

"AUNT (F/N)!" all the kids yelled from the kitchen.

"Come on Hunter, before the kids revolt," my mom said, grabbing my hand and leading me to the kitchen. My mom had made the same green cake with white frosting. "Happy birthday son."

"Thanks mom," I said, kissing her cheek as everyone started to sing happy birthday to me. I smiled at my family, even though they weren't by blood. People would look at my family, and sneer at them, because we were all unique in our own way. Everyone stopped singing, and I smiled. "Thanks guys!"

"Happy birthday," my mom said, handing me a piece of cake.

I took the cake, seeing the smiling faces of my family around me. I cannot believe the family that I have, even though it is crazy, and full of ups and downs. There were more ups than downs. I saw my mom looking at me, her (f/c) eyes full of kindness. My Uncles were sitting there holding hands, my aunts were looking at each other. All the kids were stuffing their faces full of food. My parents were sharing a soft kiss. I could not have asked for a better life.

'Oh my god, my family... You can't live with them, but you can't live without them.' I thought, taking a bite of my cake.

The End

~~~~~

Author's Note,

I will make a separate note!

Disclaimer~
I do not own Black Butler or any of it's characters! I do not own you or your character. The only thing I own is the plot and how the characters interact with you.