Episode/Chapter 16 - Boys vs. Girls Part 2

Supergirl flew forward and punched Superboy at his chest. He fell back and into the wall crashing through it. Then she went after Beast Boy next. Meanwhile, while Superboy was down, M'gann quickly flew over to Superboy and she put her hands on his forehead. 

>> Okay...if I'm going to try to clear Psimon from his head, I need to do better than how I did this on Nightwing. << M'gann said in her mind. So she dug deeper into his mind, deeper than she's ever gone in anyone else's mind. Then she saw Superboy far below her. 

"Psimon!!" Superboy yelled, "let me back in control!!!" 

"Conner!" M'gann called as she flew down to him. 

"M'gann!" Superboy smiled as she flew into his arms and they wrapped their arms around each other. 

"What?! How did the Martian get here?!" Psimon cried. 

"That doesn't matter, Psimon. What you really should be worrying about is the fact that I'm going to clear you from all the boys' minds. Permanently. And I'll make sure you STAY out!" M'gann yelled as her eyes turned green and her mind started emitting waves that cleaned Superboy's mind and fought Psimon. 

"NOOO!!!!" Psimon yelled as his voice faded away from Superboy's mind. Then Psimon was gone. 

"M'gann! You did it!" Superboy beamed and hugged M'gann again, only this time, he wouldn't let go of her. 

"Conner! I have to go take care of the others! Let me go!" M'gann laughed as she tried to get free. 

"Not yet." Superboy said and he gave her a kiss. A few seconds later, he let her go. M'gann's conscious returned to her own body and she waited for Superboy to come back, and about ten second later, Superboy had returned to his normal self. 

"You did it!" Supergirl smiled and laughed as she held Beast Boy, "now hurry before this one gets loose!" 

"Right, right." M'gann said as she put her hands on Beast Boy's forehead and did the same thing she did to Superboy, making Beast Boy go unconscious for a minute while she fought Psimon in his mind. 

"So, we're at Apokolips, huh?" Superboy asked as he got up and looked around. 

"Yeah." Supergirl answered as she laid Beast Boy on the ground. 

"Well, pretty impressive for you newby." Superboy smirked as he gave Supergirl a hug. 

"It's great to have you back Conner." Supergirl smiled and wrapped her arms around him. 

"It was only a day!" Superboy said. 

"But I still missed my cousin!" Sueprgirl laughed as she hugged him tighter. 

"It's done!" M'gann said. They all stood and waited for Beast Boy's response. He scratched the back of his neck as he sat up about five seconds later. 

"Sis! You did it! That was awesome! Psimon was really scared of you!" Beast Boy laughed and gave M'gann a hug.

"But there's still the other boys we have to take care of." M'gann said. 

"I'll call them." M'gann said. 

>> Batgirl? Artemis? Wonder Girl? Bumblebee? Blue? Are you guys online? << 

>> Kinda busy here! << Artemis said. 

>> Same here! The boys! << Batgirl said. 

>> I know! And I can help! I've already restored Superboy's and Beast Boy's minds. We'll find each of you guys and help you! << M'gann said as she, Superboy, Supergirl, and Beast Boy went to where Bumblebee was.