Episode/Chapter 3 - The War World

"Recognized. Superboy, B04. Blue Beetle, B22." The computer said as Conner and Jaime stepped into Mount Justice, where Nightwing was doing research.

"What are you doing?" Jaime asked.

"I'm...uh...trying to do some...research on Vandal Savage and his next move, but I'm getting nowhere!" Nightwing groaned, "I hope you have some good news." he asked as he turned off the computer, making what he was actually researching disappear.

"Actually, it IS about Vandal Savage." Conner said.

"Last we saw him, he left with Klarion. It turns out, when he left, Robin and Batgirl were able to track where they went." Jaime said.

"Where are they?" Nightwing asked.

"They went to the War World. The Light will be meeting there in two days." Conner said.

"Great. Do you have any idea where the War World is located right now?" Nightwing asked.

"ON the other side of the world, opposite the Watchtower, so that the 'Justice League and their pesky sidekicks can't get in the way.'" Jaime quoted.

"Good work, Alpha Squad. We'll call in the rest of the team and get everyone there, ASAP." Nightwing said as he walked to the hallway, but he stumbled and held his head and leaned on the wall.

"Nightwing, are you okay?" Conner asked as they ran up to him.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Let's just get going." Nightwing said but then Jaime grabbed him.

"No. You're not going with us. You're going to stay here and coordinate. Or go home and get some rest." Jaime said.

"No. I can't just stay here on the sidelines and let you guys do everything. I have to help!" Nightwing said.

"But not in that condition! We appreciate your help, and you can help here. But not out in the field where you can get yourself hurt again." Conner said.

"I'll manage. I appreciate your concerns, but let me worry about myself." Nightwing said and walked out. Conner and Jaime watched him as he left. Then they just turned around and walked the other direction. Nightwing got out his phone and dialed Aqualad's number.

"Aqualad We have our mission. Get everyone to the cave. We have what we need. We know where the Light will be." Nightwing said.

"I'm on it. Thanks Nightwing." Aqualad thanked and they both hung up.

_______________________________________

"We have our mission. Yesterday, Alpha Squad found out that the Light will be meeting at the War World in two days on the other side of the Earth, opposite the Watchtower. We are going there today." Aqualad said.

"I call killing Queen Bee!" Beast Boy called.

"We will not kill anyone today. We just need to get information from them about their next moves. Then you can take them out. But no killing." Aqualad said.

"What about her?" Lagoon Boy asked in his ever rude tone as he gestured towards Raven.

"I'll take care of her." Nightwing immediately volunteered, making Raven perk up a little bit.

"Good.Half of you, Bioship, other half, S-Cycle. We're going to the War World." Aqualad said. They all left and split up into two groups. Then Aqualad stopped Nightwing.

"Will you be alright?" he asked.

"I'll manage." Nightwing responded, then he peeked over his shoulder to see Raven all bubbly and flying in circles.