It's Now Or Never Pt. 2

<<The choker Autumn wears with her costume>>

Lucian's POV

**flashback**

I was at my desk reading over my father's papers. He was far behind and asked me to finish them. Now I was wishing I hadn't agreed.

I read the paper in my hand over again. It said:

Date/10/1/15
Source/unknown

King Blackthorn,
The Alpha of the Dawn Pack was killed late last Friday by what looked like newly made rougues. We don't know why they did this, but the Dawn Pack has gone into chaos without having their pack leader. We suspect that his daughter has the same Alpha qualities. However she was kidnapped two years ago and we haven't been able to find her but we have suspected that the South Caemis Pack knows something about her whereabouts. If we don't find her soon the chaos is going to spread.
-Unknown

Just what needs to happen. But if we didn't find the new Alpha chaos would eventually make it's way to my father's kingdom. And we did not need that right now.

There was a knock on the door. My head fell into my hands. I did not need interruptions right now.

"Come in."

I didn't bother looking up to see who it was. To be honest my head hurt from all of this. And I didn't think vampires got headaches.

"Sir Blackthorn we were just informed that the king and queen were murdered on their way to the Markis Pack. I'm very sorry. We have already sent some men to investigate this."

I looked up slowly from my hands which were now were clutching onto my desk.

I could feel the blood rushing to my eyes. Hunger. The blood lust filled every cell in my body.

"LEAVE" I was in the mood to kill. But all of this paperwork had drained my strength away. So I let my head fall into my hands.

I needed to get out of the castle, I needed to calm down. I got up and let my body decide where to go.
***
I stopped walking and looked around. I was in quiet neighborhood somewhere in town.

I let my mind wonder. The news of my parents death flooded into my mind. It devastated me, not only did I no longer have parents, I was now king. And that was bothering me the most.

A twig snapped somewhere ahead of me interrupting my thoughts. And that's when my heart did something it's never done before. It did a flip in my chest.

I scrunched my eyebrows. What the hèll?

And then I saw her and my heart stopped.