I got there and I seen Zechariah and Ky's cars parked across the street along with Pookie and Alisha's car in the driveway.

I parked my car.

I grabbed the food/drinks, my keys and slipped my phone in my pocket. I than hopped out and locked my car as I headed to the door.

I unlocked the door as I heard all of their loudasses inside the house debating about something.

I shook my head and stepped in the noisy house.

I slipped my light grey Nike 5.0's off at the door and hung my keys up.

I looked up and I could tell Shay and Ky were in the kitchen.

"No nigga!" Alisha said from the living room area as I heard Zechariah laugh in the same area.

I heard Shay laugh as I walked towards the kitchen. I couldn't help but smile to myself a little.

I eventually came in sight.

"What's in yo hand nigga let me get some" Ky said causing me to shake my head.

I heard a mouth pop "Heyyyy" Zechariah said.

"Whaaddupp" Alisha said.

Shay was turned around on the phone with one finger in her ear so she could hear.

She didn't notice I was there or see me.

I sat the food down at the dining table and went over to the living room.

I dapped Zechariah. Gave Alisha a hug, that's sis right there.

On my way to the kitchen Shay ended her call with somebody and turned around as I dapped Ky.

I walked right past her smiling.

"Ohhhhhhhhh" they all said to us.

I sat on the edge of the dining bench so that my body was facing the kitchen.

I look at Shay and she stubbornly had her arms crossed with a mug on her face. She was trying not to smile.

And she must not have noticed the food because she would've been acting a fool.

She had on a yellow spaghetti strap shirt that made her skin color look even more lickable with some capris.

She was looking real pretty.... Like always.

I smiled as I just sat there and started conversing with them as if I didn't notice her staring at me.

I looked over at her and she was still stubbornly standing there burning holes in my face.

I chuckled.

I stood up in the same spot my feet were at and grabbed her hand pulling her over to me as I sat back down.

She tried her hardest to hide her smile but she couldn't as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Imma fuck you up if you do that again" she said laughing as she stood inbetween my legs and wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

She smelled so damn good.

"Ayeeee! Aye! Ayeeee! Aye!" They all sang encouraging us as Ky made a beat on the counter.

They kept doing it causing us to laugh.

Pookie slowly lifted herself up while laughing. She started dancing while smiling as she slowly danced and moved her body in my hands.

I took my hands off of her because I was gonna get hard all over again if I didn't... AND SHE WASN'T EVEN MOVING SEXUALLY!!

Fuck..... I have a problem.