Month 6

Reese POV:
I sat cross legged with a group of fourth graders. These girl had worked hard all morning, and now we were taking a break.

"Ms Reese. Are you still dating Niall?" Julie one if my little dancers asked. I chuckled.

"Yes. Six months now." I said. Julie giggled and blushed.

"Are you in love?" Harper another dancer asked. I chuckled again blushing this time. Am I in love? What else would this be if not love?

"Yes. I love him a lot." I said. A few of the girls awed, and a few made noises of disgust. I just admitted to fourth graders I was in love. Was that nuts?

~Later~
I stood by the stove waiting for my wings to be done in the oven. I took a drink of the wine we had in our refrigerator. I stood thinking about the fourth grade girls. They knew I loved Niall, but they wanted to hear me admitt it. And I had no reason not to.

"Knock Knock!" I heard. I sipped my wine, hoping she'd go away. Then in walked Tristen grinning ear to ear.

"Hey sexy!" She said. She ran over and wrapped me in a hug. I chuckled.

"I've missed you so much!" She said sitting her bag on the counter. She grabbed her a wine glass and poured her some wine. She'd been in Arizona visiting her brother for two months.

"So! Catch me up on Niese!" She said excitedly sipping her win. I chuckled. What did she miss. An I love you? A date? She'd really missed nothing. I sat there thinking for what seemed like forever. Finally she groaned.

"What's he doing for your birthday tomorrow?" She asked. I shrugged sipping me wine more. I hadn't really brought it up. I mean, it wasn't no big deal even. She rolled her eyes. 

"Girl you've hit big! And you won't even acknowledge the fact that he's willing anything for you!" Tristen said. I chuckled. The front door opened again, and Ali walked in. She was smiling.

"Hey!" She said coming in. She put her bags by Tristen's on the counter. He followed Tristen's footsteps and poured herself some wine. I giggled.

"Since when did we become such alcoholics?" I asked jokingly. They both laughed. I stood soaking in this moment. Right now us three stood in the kitchen drinking wine. Would this be us in a few years. Would we change?

"I've decided! Tomorrow night, your birthday is girls night!" Tristen stated excitedly. I shook my head and chuckled. He just got home. She'd wanna rest.

"But you're just getting home. Don't you wanna see Harry?" I asked. Tristen nodded thinking.

"Okay, I lied. We'll invite them too!" She said grinning. I grinned too. None of this would be from Niall.

~The next night~
I was jiggling my butt to the music at the club. I was having one hell of a night. Like perfect. I was dancing with strangers, and everyone I knew. I was having fun. Something I really need.

"Okay. That guy over there has been checking out your butt for twenty minutes straight!" Ali said walking over. I chuckled. I rolled my eyes too. Why did I need him if I had Niall.

"If it's not Niall, I don't care."I said. she put both hands on her hips. Her lips were pursed.

"It's Victor." Ali said sourly. I quickly turned and met eyes across at the bar with Victor Kelly. I rolled my eyes. He smiled and waved like nothing was wrong. I turned and faced Ali.

"I'm going to go tell him to stop looking at me before Niall gets here or else." I said. Ali rolled her eyes.

"Don't make anything worse." Ali said. I rolled my eyes. I turned and made my way to Victor. He smiled.

"Hey Sexy! I didn't know you were here!" He said smirking. I rolled my eyes. He needed to fuck off.

"You better stop looking at me before my boyfriend gets here." I said with my arms crossed. He chuckled and poked his eyes.

"I remember when I was that boyfriend. I used to beat the shit out of any guy who looked at you." Victor said. I cringed at his mention.

"Well you aren't anymore. So move on." I spat at him. He looked angry almost. I wanted to turn and run, but I couldn't turn from him.

"Don't kid yourself. You loved washing me beat the shit out of the other guys here. I know you did." He said. He sipped his scotch. I rolled my eyes. And tapped my foot angrily. I wanted to walk away, but I wasn't done being a bitch just yet.

"If you knew me so well, you knew that it's my birthday and this is my favorite bar ever." I said sternly. He chuckled.

"I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for that." He said raising his eyebrows  I then felt two hands on my hips. I turned and saw Niall he grinned.

"Hey baby!" Niall grinned. I smiled. I turned to Victor and gave him the dirtiest glance I could.

"Good to see you Victor. Hope your life starts to look up for you." I said. Do I mean it? No way! I walked away with Niall. I wrapped him in a hug.

"Who's that?" Niall asked. I chuckled thinking of old times.

"My ex. He slept with our third dance partner." I said. Niall looked confused.

"There was three of you?" Niall asked. I nodded thinking back to Gina. Gina was such a bitch, and I never payed attention till it was too late.

"Yeah. She was an utter bitch." I said. Niall still looked shocked that I never mentioned her.

"Okay. So us three shared a house. Victor cheated on me with her, and we began to fight. Soon she kicked me out. Nathan was sweet enough to offer me a place to stay. Then Ali left leaving Gina the house to herself. Gina had a son with Victor. His name is Braydon. He's three." I said. Niall ran his fingers through his hair. He sighed gigantically.

"Why didn't you ever mention him?" Niall asked. I shrugged thinking. I guess to me it wasn't a big deal.

"I don't have any ties with him or Gina anymore." I said. Niall kissed my forehead. I snuck a peak at Victor who was frowning into his scotch. I couldn't help but feel happy. He'd done this to me long ago. He deserved this.

"Happy Birthday." Niall said kissing my lips. A girl next to us awed. I guess we were cute to her.

"I love you." I whispered through our lips.

"I love you too."