Surprise visit

Merida's pov

Gesh! Can't these girls ever stay from boys. I know i will probably die alone and I'm ok with that.

"Get off her!"i yelled.

"Ok. I was just talking with jack, that's all. Ok?"elsa said.

"Ok i believe you, i don't know about them though."i said nodding my head towards the two girls looking like they were about to explode.

Not kidding. Anna and rapunzel were turning red from holding their breath.

"Ok guys spit it out."elsa looked a little creeped out.

"JELSA IS HAPPENING! JASMINE OWES US FORTY DOLLARS!"

"What the freaking hell is jelsa?" i asked.

"Merida. Let me handle this. What the flippin' potatoes is jelsa?"elsa said.

I stuffled a laugh. Elsa always makes me laugh at the fact that she always tries to swear.

"Ok jelsa is a ship of you and jack. It has been going for two years now."Rapunzel said.

"And no one had the decency to tell me?"

"We thought you knew!"

"No i knew what jelsa was i just didn't know that you two shipped it."

Ok now i couldn't contain my laughter. I burst out laughing.

Then Elsa's phone started ringing.

"Hello?"she aksed once she answered..
"Oh hey jack. Yeah I'm good what about you? Uh huh. Well i just found out that rap and anna were betting on elsa. And now jasmine owes them forty bucks. Yeah. No! Really!? Wait what. No. Yeah. California. It's called thanksgiving jack. Hahaha. Oh well i have to go, I'll call you tomorow before work. Bye!" Elsa just had the weirdest conversation with jack.

Once she hung up all of us just burst out laughing. After we were done we went and got in our pajamas.

We turned on a movie then tooth walked into the lounge. She sat down with us and instantly fell asleep.

We all got up. Rapunzel turned off the tv. Elsa and i gave tooth a pillow and blanket then followed anna out.

I climbed into my bunk and played on my phone. Flappy bird got boring so i fell asleep.

Anna's pov

I woke up around 10 and went into our bathroom. After i did my business i went hunting. Hunting for cheerios.

"Ah sleeping beauty number 2 is up."tooth said from our small table.

"Yep."i grabbed my cereal and milk and sat down. After i ate i went into the lounge to find merida playing lost via domnius without me.

"Hey!"i grab a remote and start to play with her.

Elsa's pov

I wake up to the sound of my beautiful sister yelling,'hey! Get your butt outta my way i got to hide from the black smoke!'.

My sister confuses me.

I get up and look at my phone. Jack texted me 3 times.

From jack:

Good morning!

From jack:

Well your either ignoring me or your asleep. I hope to god it's not the first one.

From jack:

Get your ass up woman!

I laugh and text him back

To jack:

I am up and that is not how a gentlemen should talk to ladies

He replied almost instantly which made me smile.

From jack:

Sorry mom......:p

To jack:

So what are you up to today?

From jack:

Not much really although i do have a date tonight.

To jack:

Well i hope you and astrid have fun! I go2go. Ttyl

From jack:

Ttyl

"Don't you wish you were on a date with him."Rapunzel says in a lovey dovey voice in my ear. Which of course makes me scream.

"Crap rap. You have got to stop doing that!"

"Sorry. I just couldn't overhear you saying everything your typing."

"I said all that out loud!"

"Yep."

"Ugh. Whatever. I'm cold and hungry."

"How are you, elsa, aka winter, cold. You make the cold."

I hold out my hand and make a snowflake apear. I smile. I haven't made anything with my power in such a long time. I never trusted myself although i know how to control it. I have only told the girls and tooth.

"So let's eat!"i say then i march into the kitchen. Area. Thing. A ma bober.

I see tooth sitting there and i join her. I grab an apple off the table and start eating.

Rapunzel starts her waffles.

"Ok girls. I have to tell you the truth."

We both look at tooth with confusion.

"I think the company is shutting down."

I choke a little bit and Rapunzel nearly falls.

"What? What do you mean?!"i ask completely startled.

"Huh?"anna and merida walk in and merida asks.

After tooth explains what she just said she continues."Hannah just told the press that there was an organization. Before then, only certain important people knew like the president. The president is scared that if the wrong people find out it can hurt everyone."

"Ok, surprise surprise the president is scared. What will happen now?"
(no offence to all the people who love Obama)

"Well first off they will shut down every mission we are on. Next they will help people get new jobs. Your only job would be popstars."

We all just stand or sit there stunned. Wow this was alot to take in. Wait what about our current mission?!

"They can't shut us down! If they do who will stop the boys?!"i say.

"You can try. There isn't much we can do."

I run to my coat that i wore the other day during the mission. I get the small wad of paper out and go back to yhe group.

"There is something. And we don't need the agency to know."

"What are you talking about Elsie?"rapunzel asks.

"This."I un-wad the paper to reveal the note i found.

"Let's go find those boys."Merida says.