No way are you leaving me

Elsa's pov

Wow. That is all i could think or say. This was nothing like any other assignments i have ever done. I had a bad feeling.

I pushed it aside and stood up.

"Ok. So all we know is that there is a man knocked out, a secret passage way, and i have a bad feeling."i told the girls in a wisper.

"Don't worry. I will set some bombs if i have to."Rapunzel said reassuringly.

"Anna and i are going to be right there the whole time. She has her gadgety weird stuff and i have weapons."Merida said.

I nodded back. It didn't help i still had a bad feeling in my chest. Something was telling me that i wasn't coming back. But i pushed aside the feeling and hand signaled them to move out.

Rapunzel and anna put their equipment away and mer and i got our weapons ready.

I opened the door quietly to look outside. When i made sure no one was near here i fixed my croked mask and stepped outside the closet.

When we were all outside the room we started towards the room with the secret door.

Merida was making sure anna was ok, anna was making sure they were still in the room, Rapunzel was covering the back of us. And i was scouting up ahead.

When we came to the room a made them all stop.

Rapunzel quietly threw a knock out bomb in the room. After the prisoner was back asleep we got to work. We untied him and set him aside. Merida and anna were helping the prisoner while rap and i made sure there was no one coming.

After we were ready again we stepped closer towards the doorway. We heard faint wispers but we couldn't quite understand them.

I sent Merida closer to see if she could hear because she has like super hearing or something. When she did two people grabbed her and pulled her in and people started shooting at us. We ran and ducked behind one of the nocked over tables.

After someone stoped shooting they started yelling.

"We have her!! She's safe, for now!! We are offering a trade."a man yelled.

"What's your trade??!?!?" i yelled back.

"Offer up your leader and we will give her back!!!!"

I was shocked. Anna and Rapunzel imediently looked at me. They both didn't want me to go but i had to.

"We will do it!!! Send her out and i will come." i yelled.

After two minutes i heard feet shuffling and i looked up. Merida was walking out with a gun pointed to her head. The man was clearly blonde and was very buff.

I stood up and walked towards them. I tried to show no emotion. I came up the Mer and shoved her out of his grasp. when she finally relized what was going on she jumped into action.

She jumped kicked the guy in the stomach and her and i ran for cover. His 'friends' starting shooting at us. After ten minutes of shooting at the same spot on the wall i stood up. It just kept shooting. I walked into the room and i found that they set the guns up to distract us while they run.

"WHAT THE FRICK!!!"Merida screamed from behind me. She followed me apparently.

"YEAH WHAT THE FREAKING FREAK!" Rapunzel screamed also.

"Guys, we have to see what they took and why." I said. As calm as i could i also wanted to scream.

We all walked carefully into the dark room when Rapunzel all of a sudden turned on the lights. We saw a big messed up office with a little to big of a safe.

Merida headed over towards the file drawers. Anna and Rapunzel went to the desk and i went to the safe.

All i found was an old glove and a crow bar. Nothing that exciting.

I went over to see if Merida needed help to sort through stuff.

Merida pov change.

I still don't know how they pulled off an escape like that. It was clever i will give them that.

Ugh! There is nothing here but preschool photos. I pulled out the second drawer down and i nearly screamed. This drawer is locked and i was frustrated.

After i picked the lock i pulled it open. I found many blank letters then under neath them was a list. It listed five items and at the top of the paper it said, Needed items to make the deal with Derek.

I saw Elsa coming over and jumped up and showed her the note. She read over and nodded to me. We went over to the other girls and they had gatherd other evidence. Then we heard police seirens and we ran out of the room.

We decided to leave the secret room open because we had taken all the evidence already. We climbed out of the window and scaled down the buliding.

We hoped in the car and drove off. We headed to our secret location. After having, yet another, weird conversation Tooth's phone ran.

"Yes this is her. Ya they are with me. Wait when?! Now?! I don't know if this works for us.....ok ok we will come."

"What is it tooth?"Anna asked.

"Change into your normal clothes girls. I will take the evidence to base you need to do and interview."

"Great" i mumbled. I hate interviews.

This is just great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying it as much as i am! Super sorry i haven't written in a while. I got writters block then i went to a couple week long summer camps.

Anyway....

Like

Comment

Vote

Follow

And be yourself my wonderful olafs!