Photo shoot

Anna's pov

"Ok, Anna move a little bit to the left please."Said the creepy old lady with a camera said.

I moved a little closer towards Merida.

We took sooooo many photos! I was getting soooo bored!

First, we took many different serious photos together. Then, silly photos together. Last, a bunch of single photos.

Now i am taking my last silly photos by myself. This was my last silly photo so i decided to do a cart wheel.

Once they took photos of me doing that, i was done!

I sat on the couch off to the side and started playing flappy bird. My high score was 33.

Tooth sent me a text and i could see in the others faces that they also got it.

From tooth:

We are need for an emergency mission. I'll tell you more in the van.

The girls and i got up and snuck out of there. When we were out of sight we started running down the hallway. We took a quick turn and Elsa ran into the wall.

When we reached the backdoors, Elsa went ahead to see if anyone was near. I saw her stick her head out the doors and look both ways. She motioned for us to follow. We all snuck, quietly through the door and we started walking towards a big black van.

We knocked on the door and tooth opened it and pulled us in. She pushed us to the very back and closed a curtain. Once the car started moving we closed the window curtain and grabbed our stuff.

Elsa's pov

I slipped into my black clothes and made sure everyone else was ready. Once they were, i opened the curtain and sat in one of the side chairs. Anna sat with Rapunzel at the computer area. Merida grabbed her dart gun and sat beside me.

"Ok girls, i just got off the phone with yow. They need you to try and stop a jewel robbery."

"Huh?!"Merida yelled.

"Yeah, what the heck, last week we went all the way to England to make sure someone died."Rapunzel said, stopping her work.

"I know you think that this is for the police and you think you trained for better assignments but this involves them."

Anna gasped, Rapunzel completely tried to ignore it but she started shaking. Merida completely froze and i probably went paller than usual.

"This must be some jewelry."I said.

Tooth nodded and continued.
"Ok, spring, you will need to download maps and hack into system of the Palace."

"Already done and starting to work on getting our technical gear ready."Anna said.

"Ok, good. Summer, get all of your.....gear? And stuff?" Tooth said ensure.

"Autumn, get all the weapons ready. And help spring and winter."

"Yes ma'am." merida said as she started cleaning her dart blaster.

"Winter,make sure that you try to. find out who these guys are. We need to know."Tooth said with all seriousness.

"Got it."i said.

In the last three years there has been these four boys stealing jewlery. Expensive,priceless jewelry. We have been tracking them for two years and we still have no clue. We have learned about all their stories and they are freaky. They have stolen fifty million in jewels in the last year. And have killed six civilians,thirty body guards and seven agents. So,us, being the best squad have recently been put in charge of taking these guys down.

We pulled up in front of a big car lot. We got out of the car with our masks on and put all our gear on. Rapunzel grabbed her weapons and a few different bombs. Anna grabbed her small weapons and alot of.....stuff? Merida grabbed her guns,extra ammo, and her crossbow. All of her main weapons are made to be silent. I grabbed some of everything.

We snuck behind the parking garage and stood behind one of the best jewelry stores in L.A.. The Palace.

We started scaling the building. Yes we mean literally climbing a building. We climbed untill we reached the second to top floor. They would be where the most precious jewels are so the complete other side of this floor.

Merida whispered with rap for a minute then Mer slowly and quietly opened the window. She went in first then made a bird noise to signal all clear. Then i went, then Rapunzel, then Anna. Anna was always last since she covered the back of us. I covered the front, and merida and Rapunzel did the sides. Although Merida did more since Rapunzel did alot of the technical work.

We found ourselves in a small storage closet. Rapunzel pulled out a laptop and hacked into the security camera's of this and the next floor. She found where the boys had knocked people out and what they were doing at the moment. They were interrogating one of the bosses closets assistants and friends. They were punching him and yelling at him.

Rapunzel turned the volume up a little in her head phones. I took pne of them so i could also hear.

The punching ones didn't say anything. But the other two were talking ish. One of them was hacking on his computer the other one, clearly the leader, was asking questions.

"We've heard this answer a thousand times already man. You really need to answer correctly."the leader said.

"I-i-i d-don't kn-know where it i-is."Said the office man. Also a captive.

The other guy punched the man in the face.

"Ugh. If we don't get an answer right now."said the leader. He held his gun right to the man's head.

We could both see he was terrified and we all knew we wouldn't make it in time.

Then suddenly the tied up man yelled a couple different numbers and a secret door opened on the left wall.

The men smiled. They knocked the man out with the gun and grabbed their stuff and left through the new doorway.

Rapunzel put down her earbuds and looked up at me. I looked back down at her.

This assignment was going to be different.