Chapter 2

"Are you a Ninja?" The Hokage asked. "Well, um, where I'm from we train but we do not attend to the shinobi ranks," Kirai felt sweaty. "Alright then, can you make three clones for me then?" The Hokage whispered something to Shizume and she ran off. Kirai easily made three clones. "Alright then, we can make you a ninja!" Shizune brought in a headband much like Naruto's. Unsure what to do with it, Kirai tied it around her upper arm.

On her way to the motel, Kirai bumped into a girl with pink hair carrying grocerys. "Oh hey, I'm sorry!" The girl bent down to pick up the things then looked up at her. "Are you new? I'm Sakura Haruno, nice to meet you!" She smiled at Kirai. "I'm Kirai," Kirai shyly stated

Sakura walked on home and left Kirai to walk by herself. While she was passing by a park, she heard arguing and looked past the fence to see what was going on. "Come on, just come with me!" Naruto shouted at a boy with maroonish stripes on his face. Beside the boy was a huge dog, or wolf, or whatever it was. The dog thing growled at Naruto and the boy rolled his eyes. "Are you even paying attention?" Naruto practically screamed. "I told you. I'm going out with my team," the boy shrugged. "But, but you have Akamaru!" "I said no, Naruto!" The boy turned to Kirai and stared.

"Huh?" Naruto looked to where the boy was looking and smiled at her. "Hey, Kirai! Oh cool you got a headband!" Naruto beckoned for Kirai to go over there. kirai hopped over the fence and walked calmly towards them. The boy continued to stare at her as she walked towards them. Once she got there, she coughed and nudged at Naruto. "Oh! Um, Kirai, this is Kiba. Kiba, Kirai. Kiba here was just about to join me on a mission!" When Kiba continued to stare at Kirai, Naruto laughed akwardly.

The both of them just stared at eachother. Naruto looked from Kiba, to Kirai, and back to Kiba. "Well, uh, I gotta get going and, um, do stuff. See ya!" Naruto walked quickly away. Kirai stared into Kiba's eyes. Her eyes widened with realization. "I think I know you from somewhere," Kiba whispered.