Chapter 30: I better get to work then Sir!

I close my eyes and gulp for air, that's when I realise that Eric has moved away from me and I open them to see that he's bended down to pick something up and I raise my head to see that it's the scissors from earlier, he smirks while twirling them " do you like your bra and thing Aurelia?" He asks and while yes I did like them, I have a feeling that my day wouldn't matter, he just grabs them and cuts off my bra and thong, leaving me completely naked in front of him and on his desk.

He hungrily stares at the view, I then move my hands down to in between my legs which makes Eric follow and he grabs them before they can reach their destination " please Eric," I beg him and he looks completely savage "please what?" He asks me and I whimper and mewl in need, Eric's hands stay firmly on my hips now and I can't fight any longer " please make love to me Eric" and he does just that.

He bends right down and kisses me passionately which I return with enthusiasm, I start sitting up and grab his shoulders for support while one of his hands support my backside and the other makes it way down to the junction inbetween my legs and starts striking and fingering me there and I cry out in pleasure which makes Eric groan just as loud, I start feeling my climax start up and I start arching further into Eric's hand and he realises this and pulls it out which makes me mewl.

He removes his hands from me and I may back down to hear zipping and shuffling, and I know that Eric is going full commando now, seconds later, and he's standing above me, completely and utterly naked, he spreads my legs apart and thrusts in without warning and I arch at the feeling of him completely filling me, I start moaning again while he moans loudly enough for everyone to hear " did you enjoy that? Did you enjoy teasing me? Huh?" He spits through clenched teeth and I can tell that he's about to explode as keeps thrusting into me.

I sit up and force him to sit down back in his chair which makes him pull out of me but I hurry in double time and just as he sits down, I grab his fully erected shaft and I slam myself down on it and start riding him hard in u is chair, he grabs my hips and makes me bounce every now and then and it feels fantastic " you are mine" he growls and I moan breathlessly " I am yours, and yours only".

"Mine" he growls possively before he stands up with him still in me and he carries me to the couch where he makes me grab the sides and go on my knees, he doesn't say anything, he just slams into from behind and from there onwards he keeps thrusting and I enjoy making him go harder.

After a while I feel the tightness happen in my stomach and I know that I'm about to climax, I start moaning louder while Eric growls and then I feel him go completely hard before we both start yelling out our pleasure and Eric releases his seed into me before we both collapse on the couch.

He shuffles around so that I'm on top of him and that I'm not in my stomach, I lie down with my head on his chest and I breathe heavily while waiting to get my breath back, Eric says nothing and puts the cover on top of us and I close my eyes and let tiredness take me while Eric kisses my temple.

I don't know how long it's been, but when I wake up I find that I'm back in the apartment which from the smell of it has just finished being renovated.

I look around to see that Eric has just walked back in whistling and when he sees me awake he smiles contentedly at me before grabbing my face and kissing me gently " thank you for that" he says and I smile " it was my pleasure, I was originally just going to show you my new hair but thought better, spur of the moment" I say while Eric runs his hand through my hair, admiring it, " I love it" he says and I blush at his compliment.

" did you carry me up to the apartment naked?" I ask suddenly remembering as to wondering how I got here, and he smirks " yep, but you were completely wrapped up in the blanket, so I carried you in only my pants and  boots through the pit and up to the apartments, earning some stares and wolf whistles along the way" he says proudly.

" I hope no one saw anything Eric, or you're in big trouble" I say and he just laughs " I can assure you that noise saw nothing okay?" He says before placing gentle kisses on my shoulder and I fall into his embrace when I see the time 7:21 and I gasp, " it's nearly time for dinner, I have to warn the others tonight" I say before jumping out of the bed and head for the bathroom which is now fully refurbished, including a baby changing table and I look at it, admiring it.

I didn't even hear Eric come up besides me, but he wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek " they finished just as you came in to my office, I was going to tell you but I was umm distracted" he says sheepishly and I smile before lifting my face up and kissing his jaw before nuzzling into him " I love it, I can't wait to see the rest,but right now I have a mission" I see and he smiles before leaning down and capturing my lips with his.

Whew I've been busy lately, there's the steamy scene I promised, and now I'll get started hopefully on the next chapter, but for now I'm actually going to go create some areas of dauntless on sims 3 to show you guys so in the next few chapters you'll be able to see parts of my version of the city, comment and vote my lovelies and I hope you've enjoyed this chapter 😀✌🏻️