Chapter 30: I better get to work then Sir!

Start from the beginning

He sits down and raises his pierced brow at me, I walk over to him until I'm standing right next to him on the chair, I lean forward and put my hands on his thighs, directly above his raging erection and look right in his eyes before nibbling on his jaw, I'm so going to get it later on, " do you have anything I can tye?" I ask him and he looks down at me " like what?" He asks huskily.

I shrugs nonchalanty " oh you know, rope, cables, a tie?" I ask and he breathes heavily while smirking " well I do have my cuffs in my drawer" Eric admits while I adjust my bra straps " which drawer?" I purr and he nods to his right, I smirk and lean right over him, letting him catch a glimpse, I reach for the drawer he nodded to, too see that it's unlocked and there are cuffs inside as well as the keys, which I place on the desk and grab the cuffs.

" put your arms behind your back sir" I say seductively and he smirks. Eric slowly puts his arms back behind his chair, I then move behind his chair and grab his hands and lock them in the cuffs, once I'm sure that they are securely held I make my way back to the front, " are you sure that the doors locked?" I ask and he nods his head " yes I'm sure, no one getting in" he says arrogantly and I smirk.

I then lift my leg and slowly move over Eric's legs, I then sit above, straddling his fully aroused shaft and hear him take a deep breath, I smile and grind against him which ends up making him moan loudly, I place my fingers to his lips to silence him but he takes them in his mouth and sucks them which sends a jolt through my body.

I pull them out of his mouth and lean up to make my lips meet his, Eric brings his head down and our lips clash passionately and I rise up and down against his shaft, enjoying the feel of it beneath me, he groans and tests the cuffs which are securely holding his arms together and he utters a quiet fuck, I start placing small kisses in his jaw before making my way down his neck where I lick the neck tattoos before going down further where his neck and collarbone meet, then I bite him there before soothing it with my tongue.

I move down further to remember that Eric's shirt is still on and his arms are cuffed, I stop my assault and look back up at him "do you have scissors Eric?" I ask and he catches on, "behind you on the desk" he nods behind me and true enough, there they are, I smirk and lean back and grab the scissors before moving back to straddling him, " do you like your shirt Eric?" I ask.

He shakes his head " fucking get rid of it" he says through clenched teeth and I bring the scissors to his shirt, where I then take my time slowly cutting my way up through his shirt until I reach the top, once I'm finished with the scissors I chuck them into the bin for safety, I then pull the layers of his shirt back and admire his chest, so toned and solid, I start at the bottom and place my tongue on his navel before dragging my tongue up over his 6 pack and flick of his pecs.

I make my way back down to the waistband of Eric's pants when he speaks up " Aurelia, you better unlock these cuffs right now or I swear to god that when I break out of these cuffs, you won't be able to walk for a week" he growls and I look up to him being absolutely serious, I put my hands up in surrender and reach back for the keys, once I show him that I have them I lean forward to reach his hands and I flick my tongue out against his lips which he responds be flicking his tongue out as well.

And then out tongues interlace and we moan heavily while I fiddle with trying to get the cuffs unlocked, eventually after somehow doing it, the cuffs are unlocked and Eric immediately breaks out of the cuffs and lifts me up and pins me down gently on his desk where he stands above me now.

" I must say, this is a sight I haven't done yet" he smirks and I grind against him which makes him growl, I then whimper in need which makes Eric snap and he smashes his lips to mine and I grab his face and grip it while his hands go down to my ass and grip it firmly, I end up sticking my tongue once again in his mouth and his tongue fights with mine for dominance before we break for air.