Giovani Dos Santos

Dedicated to karla_aviero7

(Y/n POV)
"Hey baby" he exclaimed, kissing my bump. Yet another day of staring into Giovani's beautiful eyes. I could stare into them all day. It was difficult getting out of bed every morning, let alone being pregnant. But if it wasn't for my husband, I wouldn't be who I am today. I could only sleep on my side and my back because of how big my bloody stomach is.
"I hate the fact that I am so fat. Why can I just have the baby already?" I complained. My hubby sat up and stared at me intensely for a while.
"What?" I asked. It was only now I realised how sexy he sounded in the morning and how cute he looked in his boxers. "Don't EVER say that again nena!" he slightly shouted. He continued: "We are having this baby because we chose to, not because we were forced to. So stop with this stupid attitude and be proud of being pregnant. There are others out there who are constantly trying for a babies and are failing to. Actually appreciate having a baby and think of those who can't have babies for life. Wake up and smell the coffee princesa!" That's when it hit me. I was being so ungrateful of having a baby. Not just any baby but OUR baby. I have realised that I need to think of those who have more problems than me instead of repetitively thinking of myself. I need to put others before myself.
A huge wave of emotions struck me. Tears came out of nowhere. You know when you just get the feeling that you want to cry for no absolute reason? Well, that is what I felt at this very moment. I felt two strong arms wrap their arms around me. I still continued to sob but seemed to stop when Giovani hugged me. As soon as he hug me, this huge feeling of relief overcame me and caused me to forget about anyone else in the world but me and Gio.
"I'm so sorry for upsetting you babe. I didn't mean to make you cry but I just wanted to tell you what I feel is right." He kissed my forehead.
"You still look as gorgeous and sexy as ever!" I blushed wildly. Still, to this very day, I still blush like there's no tomorrow.

I finally had the time to update guys. Just wanted to tell you that even though my story says its complete, it's not. I only said that I completed it because of the wattys2015. But I feel so stupid because I didn't include the tag "feels" which was the award for the fanfiction stories. But I might enter next year. Thanks for reading and please continue to vote and comment.