Jonathan Dos Santos

Dedicated to gfraire1356
(Y/n POV)
"Will they be able to make it a hat trick? Probably not. Oh there's a chance here now. Mexico gets a goal from open play by Oribe Peralta to take a 3-0 lead at the 60 minute mark!  GOALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!" The crowd stood up on their feet, screaming at the top of their lungs.
"Woooohhhhhhh!" I screamed along with thousands of other people in the stadium. Just 30 minutes to go!
"Go on Mexico!" I shouted as soon as the stadium became quiet. Whoops! I didn't realise that I caught that much attention.
One of the Mexican players turned around and smirked. I didn't seem to recognise him. To be honest, when I said I knew the names of every player that were on the Mexican team, I didn't mean EVERY single one of them. I only wanted to come here to see them play. I wasn't much of a fan of the Mexican national team. But the minute he looked at me, I couldn't seem to keep my eyes off him. I concentrated on his every single action. The way he passed the ball to other players. The way in which he gave those assists. The way he ran across the pitch, constantly looking at the ball and his target and then back again. Wow! I definitely like football more than ever. Amy, my best friend must have noticed my sudden interest in the sport as she whispered: "Loving football more than ever, right?"
"Huh?" I replied, pretending to not hear what she was saying.
" You heard what I said! I'm pretty sure it's because of your sudden crush on Jonathan Dos Santos, hmm?" She answered with one hand of her hips.
"What me, puffff!" I answered sarcastically. So that was his name! Be sure to research him, I made a note of myself.
(At the end of the match)
Waiting for Amy by the toilets, I felt a tap on the back of my shoulder. I gasped.
"I'm sorry did I scare you?" The person asked.
"Just a bit!" I laughed. He joined in a bit afterwards. I fully turned around, surprised at who I was seeing. He was the Mexican player that I kept my eyes on during the whole match.
"This is the bit where you gasp going oh my god, oh my god it's Jonathan Dos Santos, screaming your head off!" I raised my eyebrows as if amused by what he had just said.
"Talking about loving yourself too much *cough cough* vain."
"What was that?" He questioned, putting his hand over his earlobe.
"Nothing" I replied, smirking.
" I'm not trying to be rude but why did you come talk to me and try make a conversation with me? Of all people I thought that you would be talking to famous girls, not me!"
"Woah, woah and woah! What's the matter with you! I just realised that you were alone and felt like you wanted someone to talk to. Besides, who wouldn't talk to a patriotic Mexican who appeared to catch my attention!"
"When?" I asked, stretching the back of my neck, pretending that I didn't remember the time when he looked at me and smirked.
"I know you know when. But I'll tell you just to make you happy! Remember the time when you shouted go on Mexico as soon as the stadium went quiet and I looked straight up to see you and smirked? I'm happy that you caught my attention. If you didn't say that, then I wouldn't have met you, the most beautiful girl that I have ever laid my eyes upon."  I blushed wildly, continuing to stare into Jonathan's dark eyes which I seemed to be lost in. Jonathan interrupted me from my daze that I was stuck in.
"I just wanted to give you my number so you could text me anytime." He passed me a card where it had his phone number on it.
" I'll text you and you can add my num-"
"I already have your number. Your friend gave me your number." I saw someone leaning on the banister,waving at me as soon as he mentioned the "friend". I soon realised that "friend" was Amy as she was walking towards us so I could finally recognise her. Thanks Amy! Giving away my phone number to strangers!
"Amy why did you-" she placed her hands on my lips.
"Shh! Don't think I don't know what is going on between you two. The minute he stared at you in the stadium and you stared back, I knew I had to do something to help you out. Well that's what friends are for, especially your best friend." Ok, that shut me up. To be honest, I did like him from the moment he looked at me back there." I turned around to see nothing but emptiness in the stadium. Where was Jonathan? Amy replied as if she read my mind. Well she was my best friend!
"Jonathan left as soon as you started talking to me. We better head home anyway. I bet you are going to be texting your new admirer all throughout the rest of the day! Wink wink!" She added, making me blush.
As soon as we got on the bus, I received a message. I checked my phone to see who it was. Jonathan.
J: You were probably wondering where I went. Well I'm at home, bored out of my mind. Wbu?

M: On the bus with my friend, which told me about how you got my number so don't act all clever Mr Dos Santos.

J: Love how you say my name. Say it again for me.

M: Are you really that in love with your name? First yourself, now your name. Wow!

J: Just to show you that I am not in love with myself and am in love with you, how about I pick you up at 8pm tonight. Wear your best clothes cos we're going on a date.

M: How would you know if I would've said yes?

J: Cos I know how much you adore me and wanna kiss me.

I blushed, making Amy peer over at my phone and tut.
"Typical Maria" she muttered under her breath. I ignored her because I was too busy focused on Jonathan.

J: Are you not replying because you know that it is in fact true and maybe want to do more things to me.

M: No ☺️😳 only you think of that. And yes I will go on that date. Only because I haven't got any better things to do.

J: Yeh, yeh course! 😌😄😜 Anyway I will pick you up at 8pm. Where do you live?

M: How do I know that I can trust you and that you are going to rob my house?

J: 😂😭 Your the funniest girl that I have ever met. Why would I need to rob your house? I am a professional footballer for goodness sake. I have what all women want. Money.

M: You really think that ALL women want money? Think again Jonathan before I reconsider the date tonight.

J: 🙌🙌 Ok ok not all women want money. I'm sorry baby ❤️ won't say it again. I love you Maria 😘 more than any other girl that I have dated.

M: I never would admit this before but I think that I am in love with you Jonathan Dos Santos ❤️😘

Sitting down on my sofa, I heard a loud knock on the door. I wonder who that could be! I opened the door to see a smartly dressed Jonathan.
"Wow! You look... I'm lost for words!" He said, his mouth wide open. I was wearing a dark velvet long slim dress with black high heels. I blushed, looking at the floor. He placed a hand on my chin and moved it up until my eyes met his.
"Don't look down, you're beautiful you know. Are you ready to go?" He asked as we intertwined our hands. He opened the door to his Ferrari, helping me with my dress as I went in.
"Thanks" I said.
"No problem, you are my date after all." He kissed my cheek.
"Have any idea where we are going?" He asked as he started the car. It made a huge voom sound. I slightly jumped out of my seat. He laughed loudly.
" You really are funny Maria but I love you for that."  I changed the subject.
" I don't know where we are going. Some posh place I suppose?" I answered.
"Well no. Just wait till we arrive there!" It took us about 15 minutes for us to reach our destination. I looked up to see a huge mansion which had the Playboy logo at the top. No it couldn't be. Were we actually going inside here? This was the last thing that I would've thought of. But I have always wanted to go to Playboy Mansion to see what was inside.
I screamed "Oh my god! The... Playboy Mansion. I have always wanted to come here ever since I was in high school. Me and my friends always used to talk about coming here especially with a date. But I didn't expect it to become true! Especially with my date being a professional footballer."

"I'm happy that you are happy about where we are going. Let's get in. You will obviously see other celebrities there as well you know."

" You know ever since the very day that I met you, I never knew that love could begin in the strangest places. At first, I wasn't going to accept that I was in love with you but as soon as I started texting you I felt different than any man that I have ever dated. I realised that this was indeed called love." Jonathan stared at me with pure interest."
"Now let's get going and partayyy!"
This was going to be an amazing date.

A Giovani and Jonathan dos santos requested chapters will be updating shortly. Sorry this took so long. It was because whenever I wanted to update, my battery would run out (stupid iPhones😒) or I would go out with my family. Hopefully this was a good chapter for you all ❤️. Please vote and comment! 👍💕