Jonathan Dos Santos Part 2

(Jonathan POV)

It was the one and only (your name). I gasped. She looked even more beautiful than she never did. Her long, curly, black hair shone in the sun. My brown eyes becoming lost in hers. She was wearing a baby blue and white tank top, a nike snapback, brown khaki shorts and the original converses. I would go and hug her but the only thing stopping me was the fact that she didn't know I loved her ever since I met her. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice her so close to me.

"Hey Jon" I was interrupted just as I was about to say something.

"Before you say something, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for not staying in contact with you for all those years. The minute we went our seperate ways, I felt like my other half had gone. It was then I realised I loved you and I still love you." When she said those three words, my heart just melted at the sight of her blushing. She let out a huge breath telling me that she was afraid of what I was going to say. Wow! What a speech!

Next thing I knew, her lips were on mine. I replied with a "I love you too" and placed my lips back on hers. It was then I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.

I was so bored in English and seeing as we had a supply, I write it down on paper. I was also bored in Media Studies so I decided that I was going write it up on here and publish it. Vote and comment.