Chapter 11

"You bitch! You fucking just dishonored Bech's trust in you!! How could you do this to her?!" I screamed.

I was still tied up on the chair in the dusty cell.

Alice had just come in again, along with a person I knew really well.

Bech's younger brother, who was only fourteen years old. He didn't know what was happening, as he looked up at Alice fearfully.

She tied up the little boy, with the same chain as mine, before forcing him to sit down beside me.

"W-why did you kidnap h-him...?" Jia Jia stammered, staring up at Alice with the same fear in her eyes.

Jia Yee had a slap mark on her cheek- she must have defied Alice earlier on and in return of her braveness, she got an ugly mark on her beautiful face.

Alice's eyes flashed with anger as she snapped, "Is it any of your business?"

Jia Jia immediately cowered, as she stared down at the floor, "No..."

Gen, who was braver, pulled Jia Jia and Jia Yee behind her and stared at Alice.

"That wasn't in the plan. You said we were only to capture Zhang Xing. Not Bech's brother."

Alice glared at Gen, who kept the same menacing stare at Alice.

Finally, Alice chuckled, "It's just to make everything more fun."

Then her glare turning dark, "Get back to practice! The show is in a week time. I want perfection! Perfection, you hear me?!"

Starlights quickly left the room, to practice. They are technically still idols.

Alice sent me a smirk as she left the room too.

I sighed as I looked over at Bech's brother who looked back at me with fear in his eyes.

I don't even know how long I am in here already. It might have been two, three days? Or it might have only been half an hour.

I don't even know...

My stomach gurgled in hunger. I haven't eaten for a long time... Nor have I drank anything.

My throat was dry, and my voice was only a croak.

Was Alice planning on letting me die in hunger in this musty old cell?!

I sent a weak smile at Bech's brother, Benjamin, and said, "Are you okay?"

Benjamin simply nodded, as he looked around the cell.

I sighed as I closed my eyes.
---

"Hey..Hey.."

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Benjamin. He was nudging me slightly and I looked at him in confusion.

I think I must have fallen asleep.

"Yes?"

"I..I hear footsteps.."

Immediately, I tried sitting up a bit straighter.

Alice stomped on and went straight to me..and she slapped me.

I stared up at her in confusion, "What the heck was that for?!"

Alice's eyes narrowed dangerously, "No one fucking told me you were part of TFBoys' concert!!"

"I made it there with my talent; what's it to you?!" I spat angrily.

"You... The sasaeng that injured my baby boy... You have no right to be there!! If anything, it should be me!!" Alice kicked my stomach with so much strength, I doubled over in pain.