Fighting

Raven then started a water fight. We were laughing and shrieking. Beleniel was safely on Haldir's shoulders. I didn't have to worry about her. We didn't see that Elrond and Galadirel were standing by the ponds edge watching us, until Elladan suddenly stopped splashing water and hung his head. I saw Natha den Lord Elrond watching us with an expression that I knew all too well. I was in a huge amount of trouble. Everyone stopped at once. Then we hear a laugh. I dared myself to look up. Galadirel and Elrond were both laughing. Then I smiled at Haldir.
'Get out now!' Laughed Galadirel. We pulled ourselves up the bank and stood there wet and dripping. Beleniel was still on Haldir's shoulders, grinning at Galadirel. Then she slid down his shoulders and into Galadirel's arms. Beleniel and Galadirel hugged each other. Then I saw how much they loved each other. My heart shattered on the spot. Did Beleniel even remember our parents or did she decide to forget them and love another?

The next morning, I got dressed and went out to find Beleniel. I found her with Galadirel walking together talking.
'Good morning.' They both smiled and I asked
'May I talk Beleniel alone?' Galadirel smiled, kissed Beleniel's cheek and walked off.
'What is it, Nienor?' She asked. I started to walked again, Beleniel walked next to me.
'Beleniel, do you miss our parents?' She looked thoughtful for a moment then shook her head. I bite back the evil words that were about to spill out.
'Why?'
'I don't want to cling to the past. Any way Galadriel is a better mother and has time for me.' In my head I was screaming. Then I did something I wish I had not. I slapped her cheek. Beleniel bit back her scream. Her cheek went red.
'If you don't love our true parents and love these fakers, then don't speak to me anymore.' I said coolly and sharply. Then I walked off, lea in my sister in tears.

I met Elrohir on the way back to my room. I smiled at him and he said
'Lord Elrond is ready to give you some lessons.' My eyes lit up and I followed him to his father's room.
I walked in and saw Elrond sitting down at a table with lots of books on the top of the table. He smiled and said
'Welcome, please have a seat.' I sat down opposite him and picked up a book. It had a brown leather cover and in gold lettering elvish letters.
'What does that say?' He looked at the cover and asked
'You don't speak elvish?' I shook my head. He took the book from me and read out
'The History of The Ring.' I frowned and asked
'What is the Ring?' Elrond placed the book back on the table.
'Not a story for now.' Arwen walked I and sat down next to me.
'Good morning, Nienor.' I smiled and replied
'Good morning Arwen.' Elrond smiled at his daughter and then said
'How about if we start with the history of Middle Earth?' He picked up another book and we started.